If he could be coached to get to the bye line more often, I believe he could be a regular match winner; but chance would be a fine thing.

No coaching required. He just needs told [Ally voice] "Airdy, get tae the fuckin' byline and cross the ball FFS!" [/Ally voice]

its not a good signing

he's awful.

Zaliukas is more than good enough for the level we're at in the coming season and a better defender than Jig and Mohsni.

Where is Der Berliner, he usually puts up a good update of the squad with everyone in their positions.....that will give us a good view as to where we need to strengthen. But Id guess we have enough for the season. Its still not a good long term squad but its strong enough to win this league. And Under a good tactician this squad should comfortably be in the top 2 in the country.

Bell, Simonsen, Gallacher

Foster, Faure, McAusland,

Mohsni, McGregor, Zaliukas, Gasparatto, McCulloch

Wallace, Smith

Aird, McKay

Macleod, Law, Peralta, Black, Hutton, Shiels

Templeton, Crawford

Miller, Boyd, Daly, Clark, Gallacher

I don't think its a bad signing and its certainly not Simonsen's fault. Having goalkeeper experience around is quite important. If it was John Burridge then I could see the argument against.

And its nice to have a few footballing threads on the go....