I also follow home and away, whatever he thought of the exercise that kind of tweet is an embarrassment and only makes sensible debate even harder.

That's not to say i'm never guilty of similar myself.

The situation is so absurd that the time for reasoned debate ended long ago. Debate suggests there is a topic worth debating over. The situation we find ourselves in so unequivocally clear that there is really no point presenting more articulated arguments.

It has been suggested that was a downright lie. So would it be okay to lie, blaming fans via King rather than directly, as you maintain they have not?

What you are seeing is a CEO who actively blamed an alleged supporters ST scheme for halting the cc financing structure. When, in fact, the gross mis-management of RIFC funds and massive cash burn was also given as the reason - in some quarters. Long before.

The board can clarify their own position by publishing the communication with the cc mob from January. Then they may be in the clear.

However, it may confirm they were told in January - long before any media coverage or supporter speculation re STs - and their position is absolutely untenable.

But it really is very simple and Mr Wallace can clarify it at anytime he chooses.

spot on from the wee man.

I don't claim to speak for anyone else but I feel like we've reached total impasse on these subjects and I have nothing new or different to add to any sort of debate. I'm going to excuse myself from further comment, unless something new happens, and call upon posters to chastise me should I forget and post anyway.

Only so many times you can go round in circles before its gets boring.

I don't claim to speak for anyone else but I feel like we've reached total impasse on these subjects and I have nothing new or different to add to any sort of debate. I'm going to excuse myself from further comment, unless something new happens, and call upon posters to chastise me should I forget and post anyway.

Only so many times you can go round in circles before its gets boring.

I completely agree. I haven't been talking much about it recently but I can't help it when I've had a drink.

I'm bored of it all. I find on field is the same. There's no point debating about our tragic we are, nobody is going to change their mind on where we stand because the evidence is out there and irrefutable

^^^^^^

Well he's above answering emails from mere shareholders and fans but I still copy him in on my correspondence with Rangers legal counsel that way he can't use ignorance as defence neither can the rest of the board who are also copied in along with the NOMAD who are supposed to oversee the good corporate governance, no laughing at the back!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-ralston-ibrox-chief-graham-3520635#.U23TmdJv0_k.twitter

IT was billed as the hour in which Graham Wallace was Ready To Listen and ended with further confirmation he is still not Ready To Answer.

A Twitter session yesterday afternoon left Rangers fans none the wiser about the chief

executive’s strategy for re-invention and re-investment that will ultimately lead his club to challenge Celtic again at the top of Scottish football.

This was an embarrassing PR gaffe by the club’s remunerated spin doctor, Paul Tyrrell, who should have known if his paymaster had nothing new to say he would have been best not saying it at all.

It was the chance for Wallace to declare he was foregoing any bonus for this year up to his salary of £315,000.

Instead, fans were fed a diet of bland platitudes that bordered on patronising claptrap and half-baked responses to undercooked questions clearly chosen, for the most part, not to cause offence.

The disgust of supporters on Rangers fan websites such as followfollow was scathing as the relationship between boardroom and fanbase took a further dive.

One poster wrote: “What a shambles. With every utterance out of Ibrox, the situation gets increasingly depressing. This twitter garbage today was an insult to people’s intelligence.”

Another added: “He has not answered a single real question with a detailed actual answer.”

Record Sport dug out a few of the questions posted under the hashtag ‘ReadyToListen’ that were overlooked by the club’s Twitter administrators.

They included:

* Is there any investment in the club, or are you completely reliant on season ticket sales?

* What exactly are Sandy Easdale’s roles and duties? Who is he answerable to? Who ok d him to do interviews?

* Can you confirm Charles Green no longer has any ties to the club?

* As a football club do you think it is appropriate we spend so much money on non*-football-*related salaries?

* Why is there an emphasis on cuts to non-playing staff (who are surely amongst the lowest earners at the club)?

* Why can’t bonuses to yourself or any other directors be scrapped completely or withheld until we are stable?

Wallace batted away corporate-speak soundbytes which was another error from Tyrrell, who should have acknowledged that even if his paymaster did have something interesting to communicate it could not have been served in 140 characters.

Even when important issues were raised Wallace was, at best, unconvincing.

On one question, he ignored the point raised all together when asked why bonuses were even being discussed when other jobs were under threat.

He responded: “We are restructuring areas to better position us for future growth. As part of this, a small number of roles may be affected.”

On his potential to earn 100 per cent of salary in bonus he added: “Any bonus I may be awarded would be discretionary.”

Auditors Deloitte recently admitted a season ticket boycott could jeopardise the club’s ability to continue trading and Wallace was forced to admit yesterday renewals had been slow.

Chairman David Somers has already said withholding season ticket money will cause “material uncertainty”, Sandy Easdale has spoken about the “fragile” state of club finances and even Wallace admitted the state of the club was “precarious.”

However, when asked to give assurances over the future, Wallace replied: “I have repeatedly said there is no threat to the future stability of the club.

“Like any club, Rangers relies on the support of its fans. If fans continue to support the club, we have a great platform to build for the future.”

He continues to wriggle over the issues of First Data’s refusal to facilitate credit card payments unless they were given Ibrox as security after they expressed concerns about the state of the club’s finances and negative headlines over proposed player wage cuts.

First Data demanded full security for their services on January 23 which was backed by the major fan groups.

However, in his 120-day review, Wallace claimed: “One of the major factors influencing the merchant acquirer to change its terms was the extensive negative coverage of calls for supporters to refrain or delay purchasing season tickets.”

Quizzed about it yesterday, he said: “Fans were not blamed for the withdrawal of the credit card facility. The review said that negative comment in the media was a factor in the club’s credit card provider.”

Not for the first time, Wallace failed to take the temperature of fans, who were even denied a laugh they badly needed when a tweet from comedian Limmy failed to pass the censors.

He asked: “Gonnae ask one of the Easdales what time the bus from Pollokshaws to Barrhead’s due? Been stood here 20 ******* minutes.”

A bus for Limmy. On this evidence, little wonder many Rangers fans are demanding it’s a taxi for Wallace.

They just don't get that hiring expensive PR men will not wash with the majority. Cheap stunts like yesterday only fool the hard of thinking.

However, I think he should walk around the city centre and talk to the so called silent majority. Got appease the people who never stop calling themselves the silent majority that claim to be un affiliated to groups but have RF ribbons on their avatar.