Sebo staying until the Summer

Of course we can afford to. How can we not? Things are a shambles.

One thing that needs sorted is the strikeforce. Whoever has played upfront lately havent looked anything like a partnership. I say play Boyd and Sebo together with Prso moving back out to the left coz Adam isnt good enough out there.

Don't forget that we've been lacking a midfielder who can weigh in with goals on a regular basis too. If we could get a more attacking midfield and a settled front pairing, you could probably take the pressure off one of the forwards for immediate results. Trouble is at the moment we're mis-firing all over the place.

Say what you will about Boyd and maybe he does need a kick up the arse from Walter, but without his goals we'd be properly fucked and not have a hope in hell of second place.

Adam isnt good enough out there.

I think isn't good enough sums Adam up. He has about 5 good minutes in a game. I also thought Hutton had a stinker today although I will admit he has been a little better in recent weeks

I say play him for 6 games non stop then we'll decide if he can leave in the summer or not

Playing definitely helps players but we can't afford to play a dud at the moment. Rangers don't have the luxury of "suck it and see".

He should play in the reserves for six games to show what he can do...

That is why we have a reserve team although I've already pointed out that we're not using it properly and it's a youth team instead.

Boyd will benefit from the wisdom of McCoist.

I'm confident of that due to McCoist being one of the very few pundits who talks about technique in a way that he shows he knows far more insight to the skill of striking than your average punter or pundit.