Champions League Semi finals

Didn't see that scoreline coming last night. Munich 0-4 Real.

Whatever happens now will be a interesting final as it will either be Real v Chelsea which is Ancelotti v Mourinho both managers facing their old club plus Mourinho and Ronaldo wanting to win it in their home country.

Or it will be a Madrid derby.

The CL is Chelsea's now. They can beat any team at the Bridge, except Sunderland, so they are pretty much guaranteed their place in the final.

RM peaked last night and strangely I feel they are an easier team for Chelsea than Bayern would have been.

Ser Barristen will read this with gloom as he remembers all my other forecasts this season.

So would I but David Luiz is an interesting player is he not? Beckenbaueresque at times , Kontermanesque at others but a pretty good footballer in between with a fair bit of steel in him. I wouldn't want to provoke his retaliation. Question for the great JM. How do you eliminate his tendency to make crucial mistakes?

Cannae go these "Chelsea" fans.

You either support Rangers or not. You can have a soft spot for another team but to call them 'we' just boils my piss.... :D

Glad they got pumped last night, only because I think Mourinho is a horrible cunt and I tend to support the underdog in those type of situations.

An all Madrid final should be a better spectacle than watching boring Chelsea try and bore Real into defeat.

Hope Atletico do the double now.