Did I say that? If people cannot renew because of finance, work, family etc, even if they just don't enjoy the football anymore it's all valid reasoning.

However we both know that here we're talking about some folk who obviously can renew but are trying to make political statements.

OK, let's get this straight - if I don't renew because I'm worried that the current board will misappropriate my money and continue to under-perform then I'm making a political statement and am thus disloyal?

But you, as someone who doesn't like the footballing style of the team and feels the manager is under-performing, are not doing that?

Seriously?

So millions of season ticket money is just going into pockets?

You know better than that Frankie.

I never said that.

I said it's being badly spent and gave you various reasons for it.

OK, let's get this straight - if I don't renew because I'm worried that the current board will misappropriate my money and continue to under-perform then I'm making a political statement and am thus disloyal?

But you, as someone who doesn't like the footballing style of the team and feels the manager is under-performing, are not doing that?

Seriously?

I wouldn't agree with people trying to get McCoist sacked by withholding money don't get me wrong. But the football is the product that we're buying for and if people give up because they just can't enjoy it any more then I do see that as more valid reasoning. We don't buy season tickets to watch the boardroom perform.

Yes but it obviously has been spent on wages and bills, or we'd have gone bust long ago

Yes some has but lots more has not. It is constantly being wasted.

This week we've seen another PR professional appointed instead of a head scout.

That's why fans are worried. That's why fans are considering their custom. Saying as such does not constitute disloyalty or political activism. It's just common garden WTF.

I wouldn't agree with people trying to get McCoist sacked by withholding money don't get me wrong. But the football is the product that we're buying for and if people give up because they just can't enjoy it any more then I do see that as more valid reasoning. We don't buy season tickets to watch the boardroom perform.

Not sure if you're being deliberately obtuse but your inconsistency in such matters is breathtaking.