Worthy of Note is that DK's planned investment was based over a number of years (can't recall if he specified how many...). Therefore, being fair, the Board shouldn't need to pull in the £50m in one lump sum. I think the board must show an achievable roadmap of continued substantial investment/revenue which should hopefully tally up with DK overall investment figure.

I think the review should include KPI milestones etc. The board should commit to implementing any changes by specific date(s). I believe if they did this, and met the deadlines it would go a long way to restoring some much needed trust from the fans.

Yes that's fair comment. It was over several years. Probably 3 to 5 given it was a plan to get us back to the top and in the CL.

It amazes me that we still have people who back the board, the usual suspects. I have said before we will never get 100% of the fans attacking in concert. But the UOF is a start and has my full support.

We weren't even on page 3 here before rst based paranoia slipped in.

I think that's a bit unfair All dB said was that Christine was involved, possibly due to someone on FF getting it wrong. Nobody has said anything negative about the RST.

It amazes me that we still have people who back the board, the usual suspects. I have said before we will never get 100% of the fans attacking in concert. But the UOF is a start and has my full support.

It also needs to be remembered that not backing the UoF (at this point) or raising criticisms about the UoF or Dave King doesn't mean backing the board. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You seriously believe that?

Sheer frustration at the Board's "mushroom management" approached towards fans over the past two years is a far more likely explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, the tone, the arrogance etc goes way beyond just genuine concern

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to object to these people.

If you expect Jesus Christ Almighty to step up and play, you'[re in for a long wait. As long as it is ordinary Bears, you're going to have to suffer people being arrogant/shy/positive/negative and so on.

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to object to these people.

If you expect Jesus Christ Almighty to step up and play, you'[re in for a long wait. As long as it is ordinary Bears, you're going to have to suffer people being arrogant/shy/positive/negative and so on.

I don't actually mind if people just want to ask questions, like King said himself recently though I think too many actually get a thrill out of the 'fight'.

Info ...

IBROX 1972 LIMITED

Appointment: Active since 26/03/2014

King a director and Christine of the RST is also in there.

Christine of RST is or was Christine Somerville. The person named is a Christine Truesdale, perhaps plgs army would care to confirm. In any event it is noted that that person resigned on 16 April when DK was appointed.

"Christine Truesdale holds 8 appointments at 8 active companies, has resigned from 199 companies and held 48 appointments at 48 dissolved companies. Christine began their first appointment at the age of 49 and their longest current appointment spans 0 years and 6 months at MM&S (5785) LIMITED." Doesn't sound like Christine of the RST to me.

Vindex appear to be an off the shelf company.

Edit: Should have read on a bit before posting!