Bilel Mohsni: I'd rather be at Ibrox than play in the English Premier League

wallace is an absolutely cracking player. he will do really well when we force him out on the cheap.

Wallace is under contract for another 3 seasons, so it would reflect very badly on the Club if he's forced out on the cheap.

As for Mohsni, he's only contracted for another year and despite his positive attributes, for a number of reasons I'd rather it wasn't extended for our top flight return.

He will go to the Championship and do reasonably IMO.

Remember you saying similar about Whittaker on RM and he struggles to make the Norwich bench, who are struggling to stay in the Premiership. (He has actually only featured in two matches in the last 13 games, wouldn't be surprised to see him back with us)

He's certainly not at a level where he would be a top player in the Premiership.

whittaker is suffering under the ultra defensive coleman.

or was. he has done well down there over the last two years.

i also said the same of naisy and he mush be worth 8 figures now.

wallace is better than whittaker. though i do really like whits.

Wallace is under contract for another 3 seasons, so it would reflect very badly on the Club if he's forced out on the cheap.

As for Mohsni, he's only contracted for another year and despite his positive attributes, for a number of reasons I'd rather it wasn't extended for our top flight return.

unless we are desperate for cash to tave of a rights issue.

oh wait.

unless we are desperate for cash to tave of a rights issue.

oh wait.

If we sell Wallace this summer it wouldn't raise enough cash to stave off a share issue for any more than an extra month or so.

whittaker is suffering under the ultra defensive coleman.

or was. he has done well down there over the last two years.

i also said the same of naisy and he mush be worth 8 figures now.

wallace is better than whittaker. though i do really like whits.

Whittaker's never been a regular at Norwich. 13 league games last year, 16 this year, predominantly as a sub.

Regarding Naismith, it can't have been hard for you to think that, he was our standout player!

8 figures is really pushing it even for the Premiership...he's done well in the past few games but aside from that, he'd only ever performed in a couple of others all season. His career there has only kicked off in the past few weeks and he has to keep that form up for much longer.

Then again, all you have to do is fart in England and someone will offer £10m for them

Regarding Naismith, it can't have been hard for you to think that, he was our standout player!

8 figures is really pushing it even for the Premiership...he's done well in the past few games but aside from that, he'd only ever performed in a couple of others all season. His career there has only kicked off in the past few weeks and he has to keep that form up for much longer.

Then again, all you have to do is fart in England and someone will offer £10m for them

Naismith's had a decent season considering most of his appearances have been from the subs bench.

pMoTtVQ.png

BTW, DJ pointed it out at the weekend, that he'd have no problems if Mohsni was playing further up the park and losing the odd ball. He's quite a decent footballer, awkward at times, but usually gets what he wants. A threat in the air too. For all the dispair he causes us at times, he and (shock-horror) McCulloch have easily dealt with nigh everything that our league threw at them. 40odd games in total. Ally could spring a surprise in the upcoming weeks - if he wants to continue with the lone-striker system - and give Daly a rest there and put Bilel in his place. One thing is for sure, he won't hurt our team up there ... :devil:

I cans see the reasoning there. Sometimes ball playing defenders that can have lapses like David Luiz are much better in a DM role.

However, Moshni is just a poor player full stop IMO regardless of where he plays. I don't think he is even that good on the ball and I can see him being targeted next season.