rangers have always been good at that. if you don't say no they just renew you.

if you cancel the direct debit without saying no they just set it up again without asking.

they arent daft. thats not new to this lot.

Quite so it is an auto renew; but I was paying by 4 instalments which they charged directly to my CC, so are they about to tell me it's all getting charged at once?

Quite so it is an auto renew; but I was paying by 4 instalments which they charged directly to my CC, so are they about to tell me it's all getting charged at once?

all i know is they are now charging 27 quid for the 4 month option and the first payment is this month.

they are getting greedy or desperate or both.

IF you signed up to have your 2014/15 season ticket automatically renewed at the point of renewal last season then we will have sent you a Season Ticket Confirmation in the post to detail your plan.

Supporters who have chosen to auto renew their season ticket in four monthly instalments should note that the Club will take the following payments for your 2014/15 season ticket renewal:

1st instalment – from Wednesday 30 April (including £10 fee)

2nd instalment –from Friday 30 May

3rd instalment – from Monday 30 June

4th instalment – from Thursday 31 July

Season ticket holders who elected to automatically renew their 2014/15 season ticket in full should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 30 April. There will be an additional £1 booking fee applied to all debit card payments and a £5 booking fee for any credit card payments.

Any supporter who wished to cancel their automatic renewal must notify the Ticket Centre in writing before Monday 28 April.

The Club will automatically renew your 2015/16 season ticket by four monthly instalments or in full, pending your selection, unless advised in writing to the Ticket Centre.

Please note, any changes in payment details, including expiry date must also be communicated in writing to the Ticket Centre as soon as known.

Any resultant failed payments will incur a £10 charge and potential non-admission to match(es).

If you choose not to renew your season ticket via automatic renewal and then decide to renew your season ticket at a later date the Club’s credit/debit card 4 instalment option will not be available.

We are replacing the Club’s four month instalment option with an alternative Zebra Finance payment plan which also has the option of either four or 10 month instalments however it is with Zebra Finance not the Club itself.

CONTINUOUS CREDIT CARD SCHEMES

If you have not yet signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for non-season ticket games, you can still do so online here.

My point about Cinema tickets was more to do with what you get for your money - not the specific cost or payment plan. Season ticket holders seem to think that they have rights within the club (like a shareholder)....they are nothing more than a punter who has paid in advance for a product.

If you are not happy with the season ticket price or benefits of having one, you have a very simple choice - don't buy one. Get your ticket game-to-game - it is your choice. The club are not forcing ANYONE to sign up for a ST. They are stating, based on suggestions from outwith the club, that if upfront ticket money is not paid directly to the club, it could effect trading for the coming year. Don't see why that is so hard to grasp.

Aren't these conflicting arguments here? If the fans are just punters who have no say in the running of the club, should they really care about the cashflow of the business? Surely it's not their problem? I can't see how you can have it both ways.

I think you miss the point that customers do have power in the businesses they patronise, especially those that are not doing so well. If the majority want a say in how the business is run, the business better be listening, or find another load of customers.

Starbucks are now paying tax that they are entitled not to pay, due to customer influence - although they have just had an above inflation price rise, so the customer is now paying for it.

Normal customers who were pissed off with a company would just use another and the original one would fail - Costa seen a spike in sales during the Starbucks boycott.

So the point is that fans do care about the club finances which is why they want a say and why they have the power to get it if they coordinate. The business is lucky to have their immense loyalty that you don't get elsewhere but they would do well not to test it too far. The cure is sometimes starving or even poisoning the patient and although it has great risks, doing nothing can often mean a slow, painful death.

and even if you don't care you should.

we are clearly in a precarious position brought here by this boards mismanagement. they now want us to rescue them again but what happens next year. season book renewals can't be brought out in feb.

For the first time since Green arrived, we have people on the board who do seem to look after the business as such and not primarily their own interest. Maybe we can refrain from referring to Wallace and Nash as the "mismanaging board" for the time being? For it is simply not true that these chaps up there are responsible for our precarious position, but have to life and work with it. (And no, I don't buy that idea about the grand puppetmaster puling all the strings behind the board (no matter which), or Sandy Easdale being heavily responsible for the state of affairs - until proven otherwise.)

15.90 a month I pay and can go as often as I like. Individual films are 9.60.

Oh and I get 25 percent off food.

It's a magnificent deal.

I quite fancy one of those, taking the family to the pictures has become insanely expensive in recent years.