square it yourself. Who would be affecting our going concern status then?

If you're pointing the finger at the SFA for almost certainly enforcing their Rules if it comes to it now when they didn't do it before, then I think that's a bit rich, GS.

Is the auto-renewal of those on the 4 month option even legal?

Will those being renewed not have to have completed a Consumer Credit Agreement ?

There is previous in regards to attempting to debit fans accounts without a legal mandate to do so.

Is the auto-renewal of those on the 4 month option even legal?

Will those being renewed not have to have completed a Consumer Credit Agreement ?

There is previous in regards to attempting to debit fans accounts without a legal mandate to do so.

I got my letter thanking me for renewing and it will be taken from my account, and I paid in full using my debit card last season!

Since this nightmare was visited upon us, we've had the views of professional and armchair 'experts', informed rumour and hopelessly wild rumour, reasoned speculation and ridiculous guesswork and a never-ending analysis of where we are, how we got here and where we are going.

Result? The nightmare continues.

Solution? Buy the company.

The Union of Fans should sit down with Dave King or AN Other in the hope that they can accelerate the process of removing the club from ownership that is never going to be universally accepted.

Forgive me for using the technical term here, but let's stop 'fannying around' while the club becomes even more of a laughing stock.

Let's cut to the chase and buy it.

I asked earlier if £30m was a reasonable figure for a fanbase of our not inconsiderable size to pay to get the club back.

Well, is it?