By the looks of things the present board have no new investors, ST monies will be greatly down on this season with or without ST Trust. That being the case those who pay up front are in serious peril of losing out as we enter admin2.

By the looks of things the present board have no new investors, ST monies will be greatly down on this season with or without ST Trust. That being the case those who pay up front are in serious peril of losing out as we enter admin2.

Without fresh investment this board are finished. Their future is now totally dependent on the '120 day business review'. If it doesn't come up with constructive proposals to take Rangers forward then the board might as well go now

Without fresh investment this board are finished. Their future is now totally dependent on the '120 day business review'. If it doesn't come up with constructive proposals to take Rangers forward then the board might as well go now

Proposals would be as well being moonbeams, i don't want to hear any more false promises, i want to see action. Sound bites won't win me over or have me renew my book. Action required, not words.

It seems this board are totally reliant on ST renewals.But will supporters pay increased prices to watch a sub-standard product ?

That is why we need fresh investment for the playing squad and to pay off a one or two. Surely it didn't need DK to tell the board that?

Really and truly, Mr BEARGER, if we are going to have a serious debate about this, let's stict to the facts.

Do you know for a fact that the Board "have no new investors"; if so how do you know that?

Do you know for a fact that "ST monies will be greatly down on this season with or without ST Trust". How can you know that when the renewals have just been isssued?

I put it to you that these statements are nothing more than speculation.

The one thing that is guaranteed to bring about admin2 is irresponsible talk about withholding season ticket money.

Really and truly, Mr BEARGER, if we are going to have a serious debate about this, let's stict to the facts.

Do you know for a fact that the Board "have no new investors"; if so how do you know that?

Do you know for a fact that "ST monies will be greatly down on this season with or without ST Trust". How can you know that when the renewals have just been isssued?

The one thing that is guaranteed to bring about admin2 is irresponsible talk about withholding season ticket money.

He did say 'by the looks of things', in fairness.

It's the way it looks to me to.

It's speculation either way.

This Board have had long enough to come up with something they could give us, where is it?