Seems mine's been renewed automatically

You are keeping it warm for the generations to come.

Because Rangers Football Club is bigger than any individual.

We are a team with over 50 thousand players.

One footballing family dressed in light blue.

Turning up to play our part every Saturday afternoon and floodlit night.

Season after season (and sometimes four seasons in one game).

Warming up in the training ground, the park; with teammates, with friends.

Celebrating every goal, every victory, every piece of silverware.

Never giving up, even when the odds are stacked against us.

This is a place where legends never die, they grow.

Where even the players are lifelong fans.

But we are all just custodians playing our 90 minutes and then passing it forward.

Together we can make sure there’s always a Rangers.

BH, thank you for renewing your 2014/15 season ticket.

ENGAGING with our supporters is one of Rangers main priorities and the ‘Ready to Listen’ engagement programme has highlighted fans desire for a club membership.

Rangers is currently researching The Rangers Club Membership - to be launched summer 2014 - before inviting supporters to discuss and feedback their opinions and comments.

All 2014/15 season holders will receive free founder membership (excluding joining pack) and have the option to purchase the membership pack for a discounted price.

PLUS – juvenile season holders will receive free kids membership and will also have the option to purchase the discounted pack.

Benefits may include discounts, offers, exclusive content, member events and will be confirmed following ongoing discussion as part of the next phase of the Ready to Listen initiative.

Poor show not having it all worked out in advance.

Seems mine's been renewed automatically

You are keeping it warm for the generations to come.

Because Rangers Football Club is bigger than any individual.

We are a team with over 50 thousand players.

One footballing family dressed in light blue.

Turning up to play our part every Saturday afternoon and floodlit night.

Season after season (and sometimes four seasons in one game).

Warming up in the training ground, the park; with teammates, with friends.

Celebrating every goal, every victory, every piece of silverware.

Never giving up, even when the odds are stacked against us.

This is a place where legends never die, they grow.

Where even the players are lifelong fans.

But we are all just custodians playing our 90 minutes and then passing it forward.

Together we can make sure there’s always a Rangers.

BH, thank you for renewing your 2014/15 season ticket.

rangers have always been good at that. if you don't say no they just renew you.

if you cancel the direct debit without saying no they just set it up again without asking.

they arent daft. thats not new to this lot.

My point about Cinema tickets was more to do with what you get for your money - not the specific cost or payment plan. Season ticket holders seem to think that they have rights within the club (like a shareholder)....they are nothing more than a punter who has paid in advance for a product.

If you are not happy with the season ticket price or benefits of having one, you have a very simple choice - don't buy one. Get your ticket game-to-game - it is your choice. The club are not forcing ANYONE to sign up for a ST. They are stating, based on suggestions from outwith the club, that if upfront ticket money is not paid directly to the club, it could effect trading for the coming year. Don't see why that is so hard to grasp.

What is hard to grasp? What happens to the season ticket money, where it may go this term but not what we get for it. You really do not read my posts, do you?

If Greenco tell me what they did with the £2,712 paid to them from my pocket for STs in the last 2 seasons it would be a help. I can then make a decision whether to repeat the experience.

You do not need to tell me the rights of shareholders or zero rights of ST holders. I lost well into 5 figures with oldco. I was, however, wise enough to see through Green - albeit 2 weeks and a bit of research after his opening speech - so I am okay this time.

Anyway, I just read the e mail, clicked the link to pay my ST, signed in, yet it says I have no renewals to add. Bingo.