May 6th deadline for season tickets. Clearly money needed for May wages. Absolute shambles from this board in absence of any plan.

This true ?

Yes, that's the deadline.

Did you read my post at all btw? Our STs are more expensive than going week to week, for the same seats.

Your cinema yearly ticket, as it more expensive than going every day for a year paying a single ticket? Because you pay for every day.

I will google when I have 5 mins and check cineworld for a single film and a yearly pass.

I doubt it is comparable. Bottom line is, they have robbed us blind for 2 years and want it to continue, no questions asked.

I am off to the butcher, I go every wednesday. Pay cash as well.

15.90 a month I pay and can go as often as I like. Individual films are 9.60.

Oh and I get 25 percent off food.

It's a magnificent deal.

Why? Because it's our main source of working capital, whatever doubts you about the finances you won't resolve it by making the finances worse.

And it went to running the club as it always has done.

"Why? Because it's our main source of working capital, whatever doubts you about the finances you won't resolve it by making the finances worse"

Ah, well said. And here is the main point. We need working capital every month of the year. And we would not be denying the club income or making the finances worse by paying as we went.

By not giving money up front to your hero Green & his cherry picked cohorts, instead pay the money as we go, we actually help Rangers FC. Because they cannot steal it all in advance.

"And it went to running the club as it always has done"

Really? Enlighten we then please, show me the accounts that show where the £50 million went on running the club. Because I have not seen them and Greenco won't tell me.

Remember, our astronomical football wage bill is £7m a year.