Let's be honest here its going to come down to a boycott at some point. This lot are going nowhere and rangers are going nowhere good under them.

We can have it now or in 2 or 3 years when it will stop us beating Celtc.

I vote for now.

The real reason this lot want it all up front is they are 3 months away from an audit that will never in a million years pass us as a going concern as things stand.

The reason we nearly didn't achieve going concern status under the interim accounts was the threat of a boycott; the directors had to go out on a limb with their forecast to head that off in the short term.

So I think we agree, well nearly.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I also don't have an issue with the price rise and expected it to be slightly higher.

I don't have a problem with the renewals being before the completion of the 120day review. I won't believe that the directors will implement anything contained in it so it's an irrelevance in my decision on renewing.

I am disappointed that the 4 payment option has disappeared and is sympatmatic of the disdain that the directors hold for the supporters.

The reason we nearly didn't achieve going concern status under the interim accounts was the threat of a boycott; the directors had to go out on alimb with their forecast to head that off in the short term.

Good Lord, you have lost the plot. The parasites have burned £50 million and not accounted for it. And the fans are at fault. All the fans have done is buy 72,000 season tickets and had nothing in return.

An unbelievable post.

The reason we nearly didn't achieve going concern status under the interim accounts was the threat of a boycott; the directors had to go out on alimb with their forecast to head that off in the short term.

Are we sure that the King's trust idea was the only reason we nearly didn't achieve going concern status? Do we know that it wasn't just camouflage for other issues?

Are we sure that the King's trust idea was the only reason we nearly didn't achieve going concern status? Do we know that it wasn't just camouflage for other issues?

Season tickets are the clubs main source of income for the year....if something effects that income, it's gonna have an effect on the going concern of the business. Don't think there is a need to read any more into it.

Perhaps not entirely but that's what's stated in the accounts.

In implementing a professional basis for managing the Club, it remains a significant concern that external comment and ill-informed opinion continues to create uncertainty with regard to future income and cash flows. In particular, recent public comments suggesting season ticket holders divert payment away from the Club has caused a level of uncertainty over the timing and quantum of season ticket cash flowing into the Club, which as with many other football clubs, is Rangers' primary source of income. If this were to happen then there would be a negative impact on short-term cash balances and it is possible that the Club may need to seek alternative additional short term financing. This clearly would not be in the best interests of Rangers and would likely have a significant impact on our ability to progress the development of the Club in the planned manner.

This possibility results in the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast doubt about Rangers' ability to continue as a going concern and therefore that the Company may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business.

Good Lord, you have lost the plot. The parasites have burned £50 million and not accounted for it. And the fans are at fault. All the fans have done is buy 72,000 season tickets and had nothing in return.

An unbelievable post.

Two different things entirely.

There isn't any argument that the Club's finances have been mismanaged.

Equally fans paid for season tickets and got to watch 36 games of football.

Delaying or not buying a season ticket for next year will jeopardise the going concern basis and hence the company's ability to trade and put a team on the park. If that's what you want to happen then you know what to do.

If I've lost the plot then it seems there are others like me around here.

This is the problem King et al face in that many (most?) fans remain concerned at the club's direction but many (most?) will still pay their season ticket money to avoid jeopardising the club's immediate future.

With renewals supposedly announced today then King and the UoF will have to act quickly if they're to provide a vehicle than can address both points above. In saying that, I'd fancy many (most?) fans will hold off renewing until a) the 120 day review is out and b) the manager's status is confirmed.

Suffice to say the outcome of Saturday's match will prove an important PR opportunity for all concerned.

Two different things entirely.

There isn't any argument that the Club's finances have been mismanaged.

Equally fans paid for season tickets and got to watch 36 games of football.

Delaying or not buying a season ticket for next year will jeopardise the going concern basis and hence the company's ability to trade and put a team on the park. If that's what you want to happen then you know what to do.

If I've lost the plot then it seems there are others like me around here.

They can of course get an easy injection of 30 million plus and sail through as a going concern.

If made to because they won't otherwise