United Harried by Bayern

Probably the best Man Utd have played this season but it still wasn't great. Bayern looked like they could score at any time but man U did have a few chances. Welbeck in the first half trying to lob the keeper - put your foot through it!!

The fact Man Utd have to score in Munich is their problem as Moyes will go their defensive but I have a sneaky feeling they could go through.

25% possession at home; anti-football or what?

It must drive their supporters to distraction to see the once mighty, swashbukling Man Utd have to get two regimented banks of 4 behind the ball every time their opponents attack at home in a European Cup tie and still be totally unable to win the ball back.

Wonder what Sir Bobby and Sir Alex make of it all

25% possession at home; anti-football or what?

It must drive their supporters to distraction to see the once mighty, swashbukling Man Utd have to get two regimented banks of 4 behind the ball every time their opponents attack at home in a European Cup tie and still be totally unable to win the ball back.

Wonder what Sir Bobby and Sir Alex make of it all

Reminds me of another team except it's usually a wall of 5 followed by another wall of 4 in Europe, with the striker often in his own half too!

I think Man Utd did a lot better than expected, I was expecting a hammering but flukes happen.

I watched Barca Atletico last night, Two superb goals especially Diego. On a knifedge for the return leg. Bayern will put a few past Utd in Germany I think. Looked like mainly Bayern chances from the highlights I saw