Who is chasing him out?

All I see is concerned fans asking very fair and very valid questions of his and the club's performance. You do agree his performance has been mediocre at the very best so far? What signs have you seen that he can make a genuine difference?

He's removed two highly paid figures and agreed a wage cut deal with our manager, that's three savings already. Managed to attract someone with a good rep in football in Nash to help as well.

Valid questions are fine but we both know there's a mentality in our support to chase people out these days, you might arguably justifiably but I just wonder how many CEOs and chairmen we're meant to get through a year. Calscot for example already says his mind is made up before we've even seen the 120 day review.

Whilst a lot of fans have given him the time to conduct his review, I do think that since these accounts show we are running pretty close to the wire in terms of cash in the bank - then surely his vast experience on his CV (that seems to appease a lot of folk) would allow him to realise that we don't really have 120 days to conduct a review whilst other board members seem to contribute very little (or nothing) to the improvement of the viability of the business. It is this fact that concerns me the most about his ability. I mean, even Stockbridge stated that we wouldn't have that much time left until the cash ran out, and that was stated around the November time I think?

Alarm Bells MUST have been ringing to fans and it MUST have been more than evident to the other board members? If they had something up their sleeve then we would have either a) seen it appear by now in the format of investment or revenue streams or b) have been told about it by the board members, as these guys seem to try and say a lot of things to buy them some more time at Rangers and what better way to do that than deliver some actual good news??

He's removed two highly paid figures and agreed a wage cut deal with our manager, that's three savings already. Managed to attract someone with a good rep in football in Nash to help as well.

Wasn't the wage cut with Ally agreed before he arrived and then when he arrived he took ages to actually implement it, much to the bemusement of the manager?

Stockbridge may have resigned but how much is Wallaces doing? Even if so, the problem also is that he received a huge payoff which was reportedly twice what was specified in his contract. We've saved nothing as yet due to this, and if the money was paid immediately, then it contributed to our £1m shortfall, as his wage would have been deferred to his monthly salary.

Not much to shout about really.

Calscot for example already says his mind is made up before we've even seen the 120 day review.

I don't think this is entirely true but to me it's a bit like Ally sitting halfway down the table after the first third of the season - who would not already be making their mind up? But ironically the manager gets flack for being at the top by 32 points and still in the latter stages of two cups. Wallace not only has had a terrible start, he's come across as completely out of touch with his "we have enough money" and "market rates" statements (You don't even need an impressive CV to understand about lending rates). The problem is that you don't know whether he's being plain stupid or taking us for mugs. I can't think of other scenarios that fit well other than being a patsy for the board.

I've seen it already.

Players are paid too much, managers and coaches paid too much. Cost base unsustainable. Mistakes made in the past by others. We will look at scouting. Youth is crucial. Need to live within our means. Trust us. Please renew your season books. The usual nonsense.

It will include nothing we didn't already know or raise as an issue. Can see it a mile away.

I've seen it already.

Players are paid too much, managers and coaches paid too much. Cost base unsustainable. Mistakes made in the past by others. We will look at scouting. Youth is crucial. Need to live within our means. Trust us. Please renew your season books. The usual nonsense.

It will include nothing we didn't already know or raise as an issue. Can see it a mile away.

Head it all from green last year at this time.