What are folk expecting/hoping from the accounts????

I would hope that we'll see a decrease in expenditure - especially in the non-playing side.

There is still likely to be month on month loses, but if they are decreasing there is certainly hope moving forward.

What are folk expecting/hoping from the accounts????

I would hope that we'll see a decrease in expenditure - especially in the non-playing side.

There is still likely to be month on month loses, but if they are decreasing there is certainly hope moving forward.

That should be a certainty, Smith, Cartmel, Ahmad, Green, Mather, Stockbridge etc etc are all off the pay roll now. Their wages/bonuses will all add up. Allys salary is half of what it was too though still excessive for this level.

I see that the board have still to submit the accounts of Rangers Football Club Limited for the year to 30/06/13 to Companies House, and they are now 26 days overdue.

The directors are therefore failing in their statutory duties and are incurring needless fines for the club caused by their dereliction of duty.

Edited by Bluedell

That should be a certainty, Smith, Cartmel, Ahmad, Green, Mather, Stockbridge etc etc are all off the pay roll now. Their wages/bonuses will all add up. Allys salary is half of what it was too though still excessive for this level.

Presumably we are talking about the 6 months to 31/12/13? Some of these (Stockbridge, Ally) will have limited impact as they occurred towards the end of the period.

I see that the board have still to submit the accounts of Rangers Football Club Limited for the year to 30/06/13 to Companies House, and they are now 26 days overdue.

The directors are therefore failing in their statutory duties and are incurring needless fines for the club caused by their dereliction of duty.

Par for the course when something like this doesn't surprise you.

Is RFC ltd a trading company? Thought everything went through the PLC.

Is RFC ltd a trading company? Thought everything went through the PLC.

As far as I'm aware, everything still goes through RFC Ltd. It's still the football club. RIFC is just a holding company with it's only assets being the shares in RFC Ltd and amounts due from RFC Ltd. RFC Ltd still owns the stadium, players etc.