King to set out pay-as-they-play scheme to Rangers fans

To be honest I couldn't care either way. The damage as far as I'm concerned is done.

They are unfit for purpose.

They know the names and contact details of all our "wealthy" shareholders and corporate supporters. Is there any evidence the board asked any of these guys for help? They decided to further line their pals pockets, spivs to the end.

It was a genuine question, I take it you don't know either

I don't know because this board, after ten days, still haven't given out any further information on whether they have accepted the new loan offer and the reason they haven't given out information is that they are opaque, untrustworthy and secretive. What part of that don't you get?

Now, as a big supporter of this shower, perhaps you can answer the question I asked; why do you think they haven't publicly stated whether they have accepted the new loan offer at vastly preferential rates to the loan they first connived at?

The big question isnt "have they rejected the offer". The big question is "Given they were in such dire need for money that they accepted a loan offer with a 30%APR why is it that they still havent accepted a loan offer on vastly reduced terms?"

THAT is the big question. So, trueblue, instead of continuing to try to make a big deal of the fact they havent rejected the cheaper loan offer, do you have an answer as to why they still havent accepted it ?? If you were given an offer of the same size loan, on the same terms except for it being cheaper, would you honestly take 10 full days to decide the cheaper loan, at the same terms, is the better option ?

In fact, if this Board are STILL trying to work out after 10 days which loan is the better option of the two then we may as well turn out the lights. Mr Letham's loan offer is a fairly sizable NO BRAINER...... yet this Board continues to delay.