Sorry forgot about Fs , what about getting the taxis to pick us up from the swallow , we could even have a pre pint pint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can walk this in under 20 mins , I don't mind leading the party out of deepest darkest kinning park lol

Thanks for the suggestions but I'd like everyone to get there in reasonable condition and in one piece if at all possible.

Eh , no it's not mate unless I'm thinking about the wrong restaurant , the swallow is on PRW and we will be heading city center before cutting up just past the grapes bar , if taxiing

I've talked to a couple of the local firms and none want to take the booking in advance because of the unknowns about the crowd and the traffic; but Supreme Cars (Paisley Road West) were the most helpful.

The plan is for me to call them as soon as I get out of the stadium and subject to traffic they say they'll get 3 cars along to the junction of Edmistion Drive and Copland Road in a few minutes.

So unless anyone has a better idea that's that sorted.

The swallow is at the top of Copland road on PRW.

It's actually a good shout as a place to get taxis to pick us up, although the flow of traffic on that side of the road is going the wrong way unless the cab joins the M8 and comes off again next junction.

The obvious thing to do would be to meet in the swallow after the match (quick liquid refreshment) and book the cabs for 3.15, allowing enough time for most of the traffic to have gone and we would be at the Tapas place for 3.20.

May not fall in with BH's regimental timeline though, and if not workable then please disregard.