Not going to be a party pooper or anything, but this film crew stuff doesn't do anything for me at all. If the majority is all for it then fair enough, but I don't think I will get involved. Done these types before and yet to see one done well, and looking at the film crews previous work they don't have much football experience and know nothing of our great club.

To clarify, I have no objection to them attending if the majority are in favour. Won't stop me from attending, that's for certain.

Not going to be a party pooper or anything, but this film crew stuff doesn't do anything for me at all. If the majority is all for it then fair enough, but I don't think I will get involved. Done these types before and yet to see one done well, and looking at the film crews previous work they don't have much football experience and know nothing of our great club.

To clarify, I have no objection to them attending if the majority are in favour. Won't stop me from attending, that's for certain.

I think that's a tad harsh TB, they did a video of Man City and have learned a lot about Rangers over several months; glad it has not put you off coming.

You can wear an Ally mask if you like; or we can just tell them not to film you or edit you out if that is your preference.

I see my comment about Dirk Diggler and Juancorneto was unceremoniously removed. Quite right admin, keep it clean. :adminpower:

Meantime I have confirmed with the film crew and they will be getting some drinks in as a thank you for allowing the filming.

They will skip filming TB who does not want to be filmed and rejected my rather tongue in cheek suggestion about a face mask "as feel it would not fit with the documentary.".

This further emphasises their good intentions in my view.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

By way of an April bump up; I can confirm that we earned 3p interest on the money in the bank account.

Clean suggestions on how to use it would be welcomed.

Still a few places available for late or newcomers and budding film stars.

Change in time means I can manage till 5, so if that's ok put me down for myself and A.N.Other.

Only if you promise not to raise a certain subject. :facepalm:

Seriously, glad to have you along.

I will PM you the bank details and I will need Mr or Mrs Other's name for the badges.