Arsenal v Everton

Hull v Sunderland

Sheff Utd v Charlton

Man City v Wigan

Wont be the most glamorous of semi final line ups and they should put them back to Villa park. But Arsenal, Hull, Charlton (via a replay) and Man City in the semi's.

I think the winners of the Arsenal v Everton tie will win the cup.

Sunderland, Blades and to a lesser extent Charlton have a bit of faded pedigree to them and both Sunderland and United will fill a stadium which as you say should be Villa Park for one and Old Trafford for the other.

Hull and Wigan are nonentities though I expect City to beat Sunderland. I know Wigan won the Cup but any team can tiptoe to a final and play above themselves against opposition that doesn't take them seriously. Lisbon 1967?

Sheff U not won six league games on the bounce? I think they'll go through. Think Hull Sunderland might go to a replay too

6 league games plus 2 cup matches so 8 in total. They were in the relegation spots 6 game ago now pushing for play offs.

They have beaten Villa, Fulham and Forest in the cup but I think they will run out of steam I this round.

The Sheff Utd game should be a good game. I can see them beating Charlton comfortably and then get drawn against Arsenal.

The FA wi be wanting an Arsenal Man City final so I expect there to be 'hot balls' in the draw.