Big cuts in the summer. Huge I suspect.

That's what I'm thinking too. It's possible that every player who's out of contract and isn't deemed as essential or a wonder kid will be allowed to leave. Hopefully we can keep the best though.

He was signed as a striker, converted to a CB, and he was playing RB for us when he had his run in the first team. If he is a CB and not a RB then Gasparotto & Halkett must be thought of higher than him as a CB!.

Again, he is 21 and has had virtually no first team exposure. Will be surprised if we get a fee when we end up inevitably releasing him. He has been at the club for 8 years. If we end up just releasing him we are an absolute joke. It just happens all the time. We must get fees for about 0.1% of our youth players.

one would hope that Wallace's grand master plan will look at the fact that 99% of our youth development seems to involve us keeping players to their early to mid 20's with hardly any game time then releasing/paying them off.............Or more to the point the master plan might be to get rid of the thing. Not sure it would make a difference!

When I googled his age I was expecting him to be a lot younger than 21 :td: . It's almost comical. You get players regularly in the first team by 17 if they're a standout and 18/19 for anyone else. By 21 a player should be playing regularly or punted.

Didn't look especially good, and remember he was playing against third tier opposition. I can't see what role he could have had in D1 and whatever the top league is called. But you never know, extended game time may just boost him dramatically.

Didn't look especially good, and remember he was playing against third tier opposition. I can't see what role he could have had in D1 and whatever the top league is called. But you never know, extended game time may just boost him dramatically.

Agreed, however we will win this league very soon and that would allow more game time for him!, don't know how moving to Ayr at this time of the season is going to make much difference?,I hope it works out for the lad mind you as he looked decent enough to be given more chances.