Crowds are down to the 30 thousands now Ian. Thousands of season book holders have stopped going. I am not sure how you can say more tickets will be sold next year, i just can't see it, not under the same board or manager.

Correct, crowds are down, but there are season ticket holders maybe not turning up, I'm convinced there will be the same if not more season tickets sold for the coming season, it will be the most interesting league in Scotland for sure.

Our performances this season compared to last season have improved 100%, so why not the same again next season?.

Correct, crowds are down, but there are season ticket holders maybe not turning up, I'm convinced there will be the same if not more season tickets sold for the coming season, it will be the most interesting league in Scotland for sure.

Our performances have this season compared to last season have improved 100%, so why not the same again next season?.

Negativity is sweeping the Rangers family, on and off the field. The people i speak to it's all about the product, the football, the manager, you said earlier your circles are the board, fans can't be arsed anymore. The thousands of empty seats saddens me. The club, the name Rangers, deserves so much better from it's employees. The fans deserve so much more from the people whos wages we pay.

I have never seen or known negativity like it, even during admin.

Negativity is sweeping the Rangers family, on and off the field. The people i speak to it's all about the product, the football, the manager, you said earlier your circles are the board, fans can't be arsed anymore. The thousands of empty seats saddens me. The club, the name Rangers, deserves so much better from it's employees. The fans deserve so much more from the people whos wages we pay.

I have never seen or known negativity like it, even during admin.

Well it's obvious we speak to different people and they have different concerns!.