Haud the bus. We've to back him without knowing his plans?

That seems fair - not.

That's not what he's saying is it though. No point him opening the account if no one is interested.

Fwiw if he does I will put into it.

But even on rm he has the support of a majority of fans.

That's not what he's saying is it though. No point him opening the account if no one is interested.

We need to show him we will back him

That is what he's saying.

The reluctant hero stuff is beyond tedious. Do what you're going to do and make your plan irresistible to all.

That is what he's saying.

The reluctant hero stuff is beyond tedious. Do what you're going to do and make your plan irresistible to all.

It's not what he's saying. He's given his plan and now needs to know if it's workable.

He's finished if he backs out now. At least with the fans.

Or it can raise capital to spend beyond its means for a period to get back to the top flight.

Presumably he means challenging for trophies in the top flight as opposed to spending big just to get there...

Also, this line of thinking is dangerous and we have been down this road before. I'd obviously far rather have King in charge than the current mercenaries but we still have to approach with caution.

Of course the real future for our club should have been implementing a plan two years ago to focus on youth development, scouting in regions with cheap, decent players and a team of coaches that could develop these players, developing a tactical plan that focused on expansive football.

Europa League level sides seem to run rings around us with far lower wages. We've seen it happen to the tims on countless occasions too and it would have happened this season had they not been in the CL.

But the truth is we have wasted the last two years and ultimately probably will have to splash out £20k + a week on several players if we are to challenge for the title. Which will likely just get us back to the old days of huge debt.

I really think we are in a similar time and place to when Whyte was shafting us over. And equally, I don't think there's too long to go before we're in a lose/lose situation. I'm extremely concerned about Laxey wanting more shares.

I think the next season book tranche is the do or die moment and I think DK is right in his suggestions on how to handle it. It's a matter of bringing power back to the fans.

Alone we can't take these leeches on. They hold too many cards.

Dave King is offering a last chance saloon moment.

No one else is as far as I can see.

I truly believe that we have no alternative to grasp that straw.

Because we truly are drowning.

Maybe King should also start thinking about talking to the institutional investors directly while he's over here. Talking to fans is all fine and well but will not change his position untowards the board and vice versa.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see him walking into Ibrox next week, shakes the hands with Wallace and they work out a neat 10m deal ... and all the furore was a farce. Right now quite a few people behave more like politicians than shrewd business-folk.