I'm not totally convinced by that though. Yes, they played better for spells of those games mentioned, but they were still some way off being what I'd call a half-decent Rangers team. Any one of those games above could have been very different if we'd been up against better teams. An improvement, yes, but they weren't the signs of us turning a corner unfortunately.

BTW, that comment from Boyd and some others he said in his post-match interview showed IMO that he's now towing the company line and been left in no doubt about who's boss.

Agreed, i'm not saying we're a good Rangers team, far from it,but i do believe we should be beating most of the SPL teams with the players we have.

Paul Le Guen himself said something like, "You have to believe that a manager can influence things or what is he there for?"

I agree 100% with that statement.

If it's only down to the players then we don't need PLG but it also means that Bazza is far more important as we do need all of our best players. So if you think it's down to the players then it follows we should sack Le Guen and reinstate our captain.

However, you only have to look at what Levein has done at Dundee Utd to see that a manager can make a huge difference.

So take your pick, the manager is either responsible or worthless...

For me, a manager is responsible for the consistency of the team, the players are the ones responsible for the blips. So if a team is performing below par too often then the manager must take the brunt. If they only have the occasional stinker then blame the players.