I don't want to say much about who is to blame for this soap opera - I don't think any of us know for certain. I can't say for sure but our club should always be more than one man - captain, manager or chairman.

These 3 people are the most important people at Rangers and the fans rightfully expect these people to act in our best interests while representing our club in a dignified manner. I don't think any of them are doing that right now and although I think it's unfair to blame any of them completely, all 3 should be ashamed of the problems that they are bestowing upon a group of fans who deserve much, much more.

I spent the first day of 2007 with my Grandad who, despite being as big a bear as I know, doesn't (or more accurately can't) keep up with everthing politicial that happens at Rangers nowadays. We discussed many things not least our absent friends and how the club has changed since the days he used to attend as often as he could.

What came up was the no single man should ever be bigger than Rangers Football Club. Unfortunately, it appears that there appears to be several people who think that they are. Instead of using their valued individual talents to work together and bring the best to our club, they appear to be conspiring against each other and bringing the worst.

It's time that all 3 showed some humilty and respect for their positions and asked themselves what the real people behind our club want. We want hunger, we want pride, we want communication, we want teamwork, we want direction, we want ambition, we want leadership, we want dignity and most importantly we want more than all 3 of you are currently offering.

The thing that struck me yesterday, was not the PLG v BF, horrible and damaging though it is.

But how we heard, no communication between the club and the fans, leave it to the media to put on it whatever spin they liked.

If the BBC hadn't broken the news, when were the Club going to tell us, they must have known the story was going to break, why no attempt to put it on the Official Site before it was announced on the BBC.

It brings home to me how we the supporters are regarded at Ibrox, The Rangers Family ...... aye right.

There may be good reasons behind PLG's latest shock decision, and we know Bazza can be totally up his own behind and not easy to deal with, but our manager is not really in a position to be so drastic and surely has the managerial ability to smooth things over or bide his time while we are already in such stormy waters?

It all smacks a bit of desperation and the baffling promotion of Rae from the reserve team and transfer list to captain does not give me confidence that Le Guen is making well thought out decisions. It feels more like appointing a yes man whose desperate to get into the team reckoning.

Barry himself should know there is only one winner in a power struggle between a player and manager and it is the manager's head on the block when players don't perform and so when they get it wrong the last reason they want is that players are not following their instructions.

There does seem to be a big clash of egos but surely the protagonists both have enough leadership skills to know when to compromise for the greater good? What we're finding is that both of them are too arrogant to suppress their egos and make cool headed decisions.

I think there will be a lot of talk of loyalty and there will be arguments for both. However, with last seasons debacle I've learned that the manager seems to attract more loyalty than anyone else.

We'll be told to get behind the manager - but why should we show someone who has been here six months and failed abysmally, more backing than a captain who has been here for most of his career, has been very successful and is currently one of our top three players?

Just who are we supposed to be loyal to? If we can accept a popular captain being sacked on a whim while playing well, then why should we care if an unsuccessful manager is sacked?

Le Guen cannot axe players and captains at will without accepting that there is a sword of Damoclese above his own head.

Your right Frankie and until we find out the reasons behind the decision we play the waiting game.

It maybe a case of the manager IS acting in the teams best interests - again we wait and see.

I agree its a soap opera but maybe 1 that finally needed to come out.

Whats also a soap opera is that Murray has to fly back from his Frenace holiday and Bain back from his ski-ing holiday!! What on earth are they on holiday for right now when the team is struggling so much!!!! Thats tasteless