end is near for le guen

Following the terrible first 6 months, and the events of today surrounding ferguson, i think it's only a matter of time until PLG leaves the club.

league form apart, the decision to drop fergie will no doubt be met with anger by the majority of the supporters (unless more facts emerge as to what happened between the 2). PLG's attitude to defeats and dropped points has been frustrating to say the least, we need someone who is going to take this team by the scruff of the neck and drag decent performances out of them. He can't come out one day saying "blame me for the result" and the next day strip arguably our best and most influential player of the captancy and drop him. This reminds me of events that unfolded at hearts.

PLG must come out and justify his reasons for his actions against fergie,as there will be a backlash from the supporters, and it could well signal the beginning of the end of his time at rangers.

and what the hell is murray doing about the fact the clubs imploding?

The Fergie thing is certainly going to put a lot more pressure on him if we don't turn the corner and start winning games. If we start winning convincingly from here on in and Fergie does go, I don't think it will affect PLG's tenure one little bit.

I agree- if the form takes a turn for the better and we look and play more like a settled team then PLG will be fine, I just can't see it happening tho. Fergie's been so important this year, and if he is actually sold in the transfer window, we'd better bring in suitable replacements, heaping more pressure on le guen if they turn out to be as mediocre as his previous signings.

Funny how people are saying things in the heat of the moment without even knowing what has gone on!!

:confused:

If Ferguson has been undermining the manager as it has been stated..surely Le Guen had no choice!!

If Ferguson loves the Club as much as he wants us to think ..why does`nt he apoligise to the manager and just tell him he wants to play regardless of being Captain or not.I am sure that would bridge the gap between them and also confirm to us[the support] that Fergie really does want the best for Rangers and not Barry Ferguson.

It's not a case of saying things in the heat of the moment without knowing whats going on, steve. I said in my origional post that the way this can be resolved is by rangers coming out and giving us the facts. I was merely stating an opinion on what I believe might happen as a result of whats happened.

It's not a case of saying things in the heat of the moment without knowing whats going on, steve. I said in my origional post that the way this can be resolved is by rangers coming out and giving us the facts. I was merely stating an opinion on what I believe might happen as a result of whats happened.

Well it looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow on anything official mate...

The next ten days will give us all an idea on what is going to happen,fingers crossed something positive is round the corner!!

Well it looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow on anything official mate...

The next ten days will give us all an idea on what is going to happen,fingers crossed something positive is round the corner!!

exactly, we need some good news! not a great start to 2007 though.... :(