Fergie stripped of captaincy

I'm sorry this is a joke and PLG should be sacked. I thought you guys were at the wind up.

I would have thought that you would at least wait to find out the reasons behind it before assuming PLG is in the wrong and should be sacked......

I'm sorry this is a joke and PLG should be sacked. I thought you guys were at the wind up.

You can't go saying things like that until you know exactly what happened. If PLG woke up this morning in a bad mood and took it out on Fergie then aye, it's shite but maybe Fergie has done something to merit the action.

We've got a month to get shot of him and to bring in replacements.

The only aspect of this I'm disppointed in is giving Gavin Rae the captaincy.

rae is only a temporary measure - obviously, as he cant get a 1st team place.

It depends on who the replacements will be, if any, as to whether I will be disappointed with this or not.

We now find ourselves probably having to move Hemdani back into midfield which means we could end up with a bombscare in central defence again !