Hardly a shock and was expected but if the Steve Clarke sacking was not justified then this one takes the Michael. He has done wonders for Cardiff. Tan saying he over spent and should do much better with 50m, however that's not the case. When you are side who hasn't been yo-yo-ing the premier league the difference between the Championship and PL is 50m just to stay there and survive and that's what Cardiff are doing.

Would say Mackay will walk into the West Brom job but may leave it for a bigger position eventually. Could see Mackay being a future Scottish boss. He is like McLeish but with tactical knowledge

He's obviously done great with Cardiff and they have one hell of an arsehole in charge but they are struggling in the Premiership big style but IMO they would've went down with MacKay in charge. I don't see him getting a top job anytime soon, he is another just like Owen Coyle IMO, does fine until he gets to the highest level. Lower premiership or championship is his level, I just don't see him as a top class manager!

Have no sympathy. Is this the same Malky MacKay who was telling us whilst we were in administration that we had nothing to be afraid of when Bill Ng was one of our bidders ? Cardiff,of course, have far eastern owners like Ng was.

Many English clubs are propped up by foreign owners cash. The problems will start when things go wrong at these clubs and these owners decide to do as they please which doesn't always suit supporters. This is one such example.

Have no sympathy. Is this the same Malky MacKay who was telling us whilst we were in administration that we had nothing to be afraid of when Bill Ng was one of our bidders ? Cardiff,of course, have far eastern owners like Ng was.

Many English clubs are propped up by foreign owners cash. The problems will start when things go wrong at these clubs and these owners decide to do as they please which doesn't always suit supporters. This is one such example.

Any excuse to have a dig eh? That's a pretty flimsy excuse to criticise the guy.

You cannot seriously tar the whole of Asia with the same brush as Tan?

You cannot seriously tar the whole of Asia with the same brush as Tan?

Not at all. All I'm suggesting is that English football may be storing up problems for itself with foreign owners once they decide they no longer want to pour in their money

You are wrong. Malky MacKay ain't one of us I can assure you

I'm not wrong Rab, i didn't say he was one of us. "I am not Celtic minded, i can assure you" were his exact words when interviewed a few years ago. He claims he is a Queens Park fan. His dad certainly is.

He also said this -

“Down in England, they are still stunned Rangers are playing in the bottom division and can’t believe the Old Firm game isn’t happening anymore,” said Mackay. “It’s incredible that Sky are now showing Scottish Third Division games. People are more intrigued about the Rangers situation than they were by Celtic beating the best team in the world in the Champions League this season."