Club Metro: Ibrox boycott is only option left for fans

Guest DonegalBear

What exactly are they hoping to achieve? Removing Stockbridge and Irvine then what?

When I see banners such as 'no more faceless investors' then who do they want to own the club ? Please tell me but forget McColl who has no interest in investing.

Seems to me it's just protesting for the sake of protesting mostly

Guest DonegalBear
What exactly are they hoping to achieve? Removing Stockbridge and Irvine then what?

When I see banners such as 'no more faceless investors' then who do they want to own the club ? Please tell me but forget McColl who has no interest in investing.

Seems to me it's just protesting for the sake of protesting mostly

The title and the pictures I have no say in. Removing Stockbridge and Irvine and getting people who actually care about the club would be a start.

The title and the pictures I have no say in. Removing Stockbridge and Irvine and getting people who actually care about the club would be a start.

Who would that be who has the financial backing ? I've nothing against PM but he doesn't seem to have much does he?

All the "Rangers Men" have had opportunities to save the club but have failed to do the business.

A supporters' ("supporters", not "fans") co-operative is the answer but not even the supporters are united.

Are we doomed? Is Fergus McCann doing anything just now? OK, he made his dime out of them but pre-McCann the Bank were going to pull the plug and they were disaster on the field unable to compete with Aberdeen and Motherwell. He rescued them and rescues do not come free of charge.