Can support of Wallace unify the fans?

Have to say that in some ways I don't envy Wallace at all. I'm sure a lot of us would love the chance to work for the club, but Wallace is coming in to try and work wonders out of a total and utter shambles with numerous employees - including board members - who just shouldn't be anywhere near the place.

The biggest problem for the guy is that even although he'll be able to figure out the situation pretty quickly and decide who he thinks could be cut from the staff and either replaced or in some cases, not replaced at all to save money in the short term, the bottom line is that when it comes to key players like Stockbridge and this latest moron Somers, Wallace won't just be able to send them packing with a P45. Getting rid of these guys will need to be a decision between the other board members, as will getting shot of Irvine.

One mans negativity is another mans realism.

We all have the same realism as you. Nobody is in denial about the situation. But thankfully we won't all throw in the towel and start counting down the days until 'doomsday'. If that is what you choose to do then feel free (but don't expect as all to give up that easily)....119. 118...(you can take over from there. I believe you know the words).

We all have the same realism as you. Nobody is in denial about the situation. But thankfully we won't all throw in the towel and start counting down the days until 'doomsday'. If that is what you choose to do then feel free (but don't expect as all to give up that easily)....119. 118...(you can take over from there. I believe you know the words).

Who's thrown in the towel and who's counting down the days till doomsday ?

Who's thrown in the towel and who's counting down the days till doomsday ?

“He'll be gone in a year. Don't get sucked in. The only people involved at the club are here to bleed it dry” Post #10 – you agreed with that

“119 days and counting!” – Post #12 - your post

“Wallace isn't here to unify the fans he's here to buy time - 118 days and counting.” - Post #38 - your post

It's hardly positive mate is it?

“He'll be gone in a year. Don't get sucked in. The only people involved at the club are here to bleed it dry” Post #10 – you agreed with that

“119 days and counting!” – Post #12 - your post

“Wallace isn't here to unify the fans he's here to buy time - 118 days and counting.” - Post #38 - your post

It's hardly positive mate is it?

It's hardly a doomsday prophecy either is it mate ?

I do not doubt that Wallace is a very good senior executive. But he was given the job by the spivs therefore I have a niggling worry that he will do their bidding. Even by now he must realise that Stockbridge must go to have any chance of getting the fans on board, also he knows that Somers is blundering fool of a man. He surely must have checked out the Kray Twins, plus toxic.

If there are no removals from Ibrox within a very short time he is powerless to act. If he does not resign in these circumstances it will tell us all we need to know.

The continued presence of Somers and the Easdales will have nothing to do with Wallace. Getting rid of a chairman and "non-execs" would not be a CEO's responsibility. Presumably Stockbridge would report to him so his removal is a possibility but given his re-election by the shareholders it would be a difficult thing to justify given the cost involved.

As for Toxic, he has a contract and he may again decide that getting rid is not the best thing to do. However what he does need to do is put a halt to the stupid statements that are constantly being released. Ultimately Toxic is there to give advice. It's up to Wallace how it is used. That will be a telling factor as to how much control he has.

Anchorman is calling for unity behind a strong leader. GS you are calling for Wallace to sack BS & JI immediately. In my opinion that's the worst thing he can do. He can't be strong yet cave to the first pressure bloc that voices an opinion. The first thing he has to do is bring calm and stability to the club. He must get it running within its means. When he has done that he can quietly invite both BS & JI to resign, but the situation must be under his timing and control. His mandate is to present a solid investment opportunity to investors.

Id much rather he dispensed with BS due to his inability rather than being forced to by angry fans.

The former allows us to determine the kind of man we have at the helm - the latter doesnt.

It's hardly a doomsday prophecy either is it mate ?

Well let me put it another way - we all recognise the potential for that scenario, but what if each and every one of us took the same approach? It gets frustrating when someone takes the time to offer up a solution and all he gets back are negative one liners that offer nothing constructive.