Preferential loans from the CO-OP is finally catching up with them

It's an absolutely scandalous arrangement they have. Be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of this, particularly with the Co-op bank stopping lending to SMEs surely pressure will be applied on any 'dodgy' loans they have with existing customers.

We should be calling for a public inquiry into the land deals and property and listed buildings portfolios, that was gifted or given away at very low preferential prices. In one land deal between Celtic and GCC, the land was given (i hate to use the word sold) away at an extremely low price in the morning to Celtic, who subsequently used the land as collateral for a expensive mortgage later the same day. I'm sure the mortgage was arranged with the same CO-OP who were giving Celtic the preferential loans?

We should be calling for a public inquiry into the land deals and property and listed buildings portfolios, that was gifted or given away at very low preferential prices. In one land deal between Celtic and GCC, the land was given (i hate to use the word sold) away at an extremely low price in the morning to Celtic, who subsequently used the land as collateral for a expensive mortgage later the same day. I'm sure the mortgage was arranged with the same CO-OP who were giving Celtic the preferential loans?

Compare what these rHats have done, to us using LEGAL EBTs',which they also used,and you have to ask what is worse?

Well, UEFA (much like the country) was rather lenient with the Celt-Iberians. Wouldn't be surprised if they turn a blind eye. That said, the Yahoos do not play in a country that vitally important for the UEFA/CL with regard to media attention et al. So they may indeed give a closer look.

As for these cheap-loans et al ... I think that actually shuts them up when it comes to disclosed EBTs et al.

article-0-19AF31E800000578-583_634x337.jpg

Edited by der Berliner

Well, UEFA (much like the country) was rather lenient with the Celt-Iberians. Wouldn't be surprised if they turn a blind eye. That said, the Yahoos do not play in a country that vitally important for the UEFA/CL with regard to media attention et al. So they may indeed give a closer look.

As for these cheap-loans et al ... I think that actually shuts them up when it comes to disclosed EBTs et al.

article-0-19AF31E800000578-583_634x337.jpg

Were they not declared by Celtic in their annual accounts?

Thats sounds quite dodgy if they weren't