Taken from FF.

I am delighted to announce Rangers treble wining legend Gordon Smith as the Fans forum chairman.

Smudger has played for the club ,worked for the club , supported the club ,backed the club in his media role and been very supportive over the last 10 years.

Having worked in the media and also at the top of the SFA as well as being a football agent , I feel Gordon is an excellent choice.

Gordon said tonight "after close consideration I am delighted to chair a panel for the current board ,fans and members of the requisitioners team in an opportunity to engage in healthy debate on the club.

Where? When?

I don't mind going but some details would help!

Surly the first thing you done was read the first post?

the picture has the details , mabie you don't see it on a phone or mobile device?

Thursday 28th Nov 7.30 - 10.30

Hilton Grosvenor

Edited by blueflag

@ChrisGraham76 if its also open to all rangers fans why have certain groups badges on the notice ? All of which back TBK ? #agendadriven

@ChrisGraham76 @AGMcKillop why should I have to send you a name and email I thought this meeting was open to all, clearly not

@AGMcKillop @ChrisGraham76 "exactly who's attending" u hit the nail on the head, a great chance to get certain folks details eh lads !!

We have some crazy folk claiming to be Rangers Supporters.