Super Cally Go Ballistic Rangers Are Atrocious II

This is the biggest decision the club will ever make in any of our lifetimes.

No it isn't, we were (slighty) worse off when Holmes took the helm and got Souness into to rejuvinate Rangers and Scottish football. We were in a worse state when Craptic were winning 9 in a row and getting to, and winning European Cup finals (we had a decent team then tho that also done well in Europe).

Manning barriers in the car parks a la the tims will not help the decision making process..

Yes it will - how the fuck do you think The Tims managed to oust their money-hourding board and replace them with a man then a board who have left us in their shadow - lets remember just how far ahead we were back then. Who has let us slip so far behind them - yip, David The Liar Murray

Until the right man/men are found theres very little we as fans can do..
- Tosh, there is PLENTY we can do - we can force Murray to act - we can stop going to games, we can show our displeasure - lets face it, we are CUSTOMERS (sic) after all.

Having MURRAY OUT demonstrations only makes us look like cunts..
- no it doesn't, sitting 3rd in the league, defeated by a lowe league team at Ibrox in a cup compitition for the first tim in our history, unable to defeat ICT, DAFC, DUFC et al makes us look like cunts - sitting back watching OUR club slide from crisis to crisis makes us look like custs - listening to every support in the country ripping the pish out us makes us look like cunts. Alternatively, we can sit on our arses and look like stupid cunts....

Lets leave that to them over the city..
Yeah, lets leave that to them - after all we are soooooooooo far in front of them that we need't change antthing at Ibrox...

I FUCKIN' dispair..

Cammy F

We were kind of in the same position last year and then, as now, we're seeing the same sort of posts on here and other forums which are saying that protests are for Celtic fans and that its a disgrace. I'm starting to wonder if we have any options left though?

Besides, you can still demonstrate against the Chairman while fully being behind the team and manager.

Besides, you can still demonstrate against the Chairman while fully being behind the team and manager.

Nail on head - it is Murray and the board that have stated that 'demonstrators' are some kind of evil anti-Rangers bigots. He is on the denfensive and is dividing the support.

Its time to get him to act or get him to fook

Cammy F

Our chairman has the perfect opportunity to show us fans exactly what his ambitions for the club are in the January transfer window. We need some serious investment in the team NOW to the tune of 10-15m at least. If Murray dosent show us the ambition we need and expect of a Rangers chairman (and I don't think he will), then I will make the only protest I can, I will not renew my season ticket. It's all very well supporting the club but if disgruntled fans keep renewing their tickets, fuck all will change. It will hurt me to be away from Ibrox but will not give my hard-earned to a disinterested chairman with no ambition for the club. Others really should do the same. Hitting this corrupt regime in the pocket is the only way to bring about change.

Right tell me would you like a nutter coming in like the guy at HEarts. I certainly wouldn't. There is no on else to come into the club so just give it a rest

I don't think there is a large Q of possible buyers and investors, otherwise DM would be gone by now. So surely DM needs to realise that he must invest in the playing staff to stop the slide?

The one way to encourage investors is to have an attractive product worth investing in. Rangers are in a great position in that they own Ibrox and Murray Park, 2 major assets ( well I assume they own them, David Murray may have them registered under another company name ). As I mentioned previously the one thing going against them is the television revenue. The only way they could possibly rectify this matter is by making the latter stages of the Champions League every season so benefiting from the revenue that this competition generates.

This would not only generate a greatly increased revenue for the club but would also enhance their reputation within the European and hence world game. This would be akin toadvertising the brand as it were to a larger market resulting in increased commercial possibilities and again increased revenue.

The one sticking point to this is reaching the latter stages of the Champions League on a consistent basis. Therefore, in order to attract a buyer David Murray must speculate to accumulate as he will need to improve the team so as to make consistent CL football a reality.

Little bit black and white maybe but I feel if David Murray is serious about selling Rangers and wishes to get a price he feels is fair then he needs to improve the overall 'product'.

Malky

Guest Biggus_Mannus

The only way forward is to get Murray OUT. The only way to get him out is to protest and stop giving him money. Forget all the bollocks about supporting the team. The players aren't good enough. Stay away and Murray will go.

I don't think there is a large Q of possible buyers and investors, otherwise DM would be gone by now. So surely DM needs to realise that he must invest in the playing staff to stop the slide?

Thank you there is no one so just get behind him and the team

Thank you there is no one so just get behind him and the team

Aye, what we'l do is just keep on supporting him,no matter what, and hopefully things may change, i mean it may take 4-5 years, but hey we can put up with that, in the meantime the fans will just scrape up the money for season tickets,which many can't afford,and turn up and watch pure and utter pish because by the law of averages we might get better :ffs: