Sunday Post - Legal moves to disclose mystery shareholders

Malcolm Murray just been on Talksport, summary taken from FF.

He named all of the major shareholders.

He has said that the paperwork is in place for the agm. If a date isnt set then it will be a criminal offence and if still refused then a general meeting will be called which will force the board into calling a meeting but this will use funds belonging to the club.

They still don't know who holds the margarita/blue pitch shares. If the identity of the owner isnt revealed then they cannot be used for voting purposes.

He had a dig at Warnock for associating with the easdales.

it was the advent of supplements that did for my shoulder!! plus you could only get about 30 papers into one bag and you had to head back to the shop for a 2nd load on a Sunday, where was the paper boys union then for an extra 10p for the extended working hours?

Sundays I had two bags strapped either way over my shoulders, like Rambo's bandoliers of ammo. And I had to do the posh bits of Elderslie, where they all got the Sunday Times or the Telegraph. 2 hours for a fiver. Ah, the eighties.

First time I've heard Murray speak. I was quite surprised. He's no shrinking violet is he?

No, it seems he likes to call a spade a spade. May explain why he and Green knew each other I guess...

FWIW, I don't think I'd want MM back on the board but his appointment may only be temporary.