Daly Mail story re soldiers/Rangers and "Nazi style salutes"

I've no issue with the above comments, rather on the contrary. The point remains that this is used as part of spin-doctery rather than real concern about the mind of the chaps involved. If there was any real focus on somesuch or mental state of some football supporters, there would be no people left singing at the Scumhut.

I see your point CB.

However, for this to be all over the Scottish press still seems to be tenuous. Is it all over the UK press?

For it to be directed at Rangers is mischief making of the highest order.

Firstly these individuals were at that time serving in HM Armed Services.

Initial questions by the press should be directed towards those responsible, ie Philip Hammond and the MoD. It's certainly not a matter for Rangers to be bothered about, or Rangers fans.

If the press are so incensed they should be directing their ire in other directions where they will surely receive a response.

What nationality were the soldiers? Were they Scots? Is that the link to the Scottish media?

Apparently happened 5 years ago and only raised now. Appears very much to me that it has been concerted with a particular agenda in mind.