World Cup 2014 Early Odds

Pretty interesting odds going at this early stage. I quite fancy Argentina or Germany to win it but Spain cant be ruled out even though this fantastic group are now ageing. Holland at 16/1 Is a tempting bet.

Uruguay at 33/1 is worth a fiver. That odds will slash once they qualify (they should beat Jordan easily).

Brazil 10/3

Argentina 9/2

Germany 9/2

Spain 11/2

Belgium 14/1

Holland 16/1

Columbia 20/1

Italy 20/1

England 22/1

France 33/1

Uruguay 33/1

Columbia better odds than England?

Pretty good side, have done well in qualifying and being in South American will suit them better. Under Eriksson, Capello and now Hodgson I don't think anyone fears England at all, they are so flat its unbelievable and play players due to their name rather than their form. If Redknapp was in charge we'd see an attacking England that would be dangerous. They should have went for him short term with Hodgson taking over all the FA off field stuff to build for the future.

Guest Night Owl

This has come too early for Brazil I reckon, even with home advantage.

Germany however is entering at the right age,experience and ability...

Germany for me.