Message to Mr Stockbridge.

While the directors and ex directors of Rangers are filling their pockets from the Ibrox fort Knox I wonder what bonus the ordinary workers within Ibrox are going to get this year. Brian Stockbridge pocketed 200.000 for Rangers winning the 3rd division. What will the grounds men and the Tea lady get? The people behind the scenes, who really have worked for the team to achieve success, surely they deserve a wee Christmas bonus as well. What about the fans who just can’t afford that wee bit extra? Surely If Stockbridge wanted the best for Rangers then that money for his football achievement bonus could have gone to reducing the price of the season tickets for some hard up fans. After all it is the supporters that really stepped up to save the club. Without the supporters the club would have died. Sorry Mr Stockbridge You can be replaced tomorrow. The fans can't be. If Mr Stockbridge has any heart let alone a Rangers heart he will return that money to the people who really do make a difference.

I won’t even go into all the blood sucking severance pay off’s.

Get this mob of Robbers out of Ibrox

Rant over.

You're forgetting his entitlement to share options to the value of two and a half times his gross salary in other words a cool £ million worth.

It's only ever been about the filthy lucre.

Totally agree. the sooner this mob are gone the better. I still just worry who is really pulling the strings. And who really owns the assets.

Im with Pete even if Im not on the sauce. I haven't been keeping up to date on a lot of the off field stuff for reasons but when reading about Stockbridge - a guy I wouldn't know if he was having a cup of tea next to me - receiving 200k as a football bonus for the team winning Div 3 got me wound up also.

While I did have a couple of beers I was still reasonably sober. I had just read a piece in the Dutch telegraph about how the Directors of Ajax shouldn't have accepted a bonus of 2000 euro's for a football reason. Thinking on how these people are cash stripping my team just made my blood boil. I agree maybe the beer didn't help but I think the same now without drink. As they say a child and a drunk man always tell the truth.