Ironically, coming from such an uber-Brit, this could come straight from a Communist Party manifesto.

Maybe I know different than you, I suppose.

We'll see what happens soon enough. The Easdales sure have not become these rich investors by playing badly all over the place, no matter what sort of skeletons they have in their cellars, if any.

As was said at the time, it makes you wonder that McColl did not utter a word about them when making his EGM demands.

I wouldnt be so sure. Crowds are already down. Frankly I dont know how anyone can give these spivs a penny. Season book sales already dropped from 175 a day to 3 when people saw through them finally.

Crowds are down because the novelty of lower leagues has worn off, you saw that last season as well.

Sales were always going to calm down after such a big uptake.

It's not about giving individuals money, it's about watching my team and giving my club money.

Crowds are down because the novelty of lower leagues has worn off, you saw that last season as well.

Sales were always going to calm down after such a big uptake.

It's not about giving individuals money, it's about watching my team and giving my club money.

Do we know if the Club is getting the money, or perhaps is it being used for the benefit of the Club?