Bill McMurdo Imran - The Deals

Going through the various "deals" I don't actually see any reason why Ahmad should be claiming a commission on ANY of them.

The Sports Direct Puma deal (why combined?) is speculative and only a sales projection. Despite supposedly being lower than the previous deal we had with JJB, this sales projection seems quite high when you start breaking £4m p/a profit from £20m p/a sales down in numbers of shirts & kits.

Also, as I've seen others say, the deal was changing kit manufacturer from one to another, not bringing in brand new business as such. There's probably tons of people at the club who could have got this deal done for us without asking for a whopping sales commission.

I didn't trust them much in the first place right from square one, but my trust in Green, Ahmad & co is now completely gone. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the likes of this 5% commercial deal commission was planned to be divvied up between Green & Imran or some other sort of hidden back room deal.

It also wouldn't surprise me if there's been questionable payments made by the club for various services involving large sums of cash going out and then getting divvied up in the background because these guys are leeches through & through.

I didn't trust them much in the first place right from square one, but my trust in Green, Ahmad & co is now completely gone.

I didn't trust them much, but I had no objection to them making a wedge as long as they were putting the boot into the SFA et al. I really needed that at the time.

I certainly do object to what looks increasingly like corrupted levels of self interest.