Who kept the lights on at Ibrox?

I won't be abused true but things like 'it is pointless debating with you' doesn't really seem like proper forum spirit either Frankie.

You can't have everything. ;)

On here people will debate robustly and free from the personal crap. It's up to each individual what they discuss and who with.

I think most people are capable of separating trolls from people with they disagree with. You're not a troll.

I won't be abused true but things like 'it is pointless debating with you' doesn't really seem like proper forum spirit either Frankie.

C'mon. We go round in circles, every thread goes the same way, it becomes very frustrating. I've said that to you in the last few days and was happy to explain why in reply to your PM. I've read some fairly robust and heated debates on here in the last week or so, but they were debates with back and forth, points and counters.

At the risk of sounding like a whining grass my differing opinion to the majority hasn't always felt welcome.

I think you bring much needed balance to the "Green's a snake oil salesman", orthodoxy on here. It's healthy to ask others to justify their stance and to challenge robustly where views are not backed up adequately by fact or logic. I like the way you do so calmly and respectfully and the forum is a better place for your contributions.

You are wrong about Green though...:lol:

I think you bring much needed balance to the "Green's a snake oil salesman", orthodoxy on here. It's healthy to ask others to justify their stance and to challenge robustly where views are not backed up adequately by fact or logic. I like the way you do so calmly and respectfully and the forum is a better place for your contributions.

You are wrong about Green though...:lol:

If i'm annoyed at Green about something it's that he came back and I had to start doing this all over again. :laugh2:

Really? Am I to apologize for that STB ?

With certain topics it IS pointless debating with you.

Or you just haven't got the stomach for a debate.

Away with ye. I debated it but, whether you believe this or not, I have other things going on which don't allow me the time to enter pointless debate with someone so stubborn ad to be closed-minded about the possibility of being wrong.

Aye, am posting at almost midnight having just got home from work.... Busy you see.

Away with ye. I debated it but, whether you believe this or not, I have other things going on which don't allow me the time to enter pointless debate with someone so stubborn ad to be closed-minded about the possibility of being wrong.

Aye, am posting at almost midnight having just got home from work.... Busy you see.

How busy your life is or not is irrelevant to our internet forum debate.:lol:

I'm not closed-minded and I think we can all be stubborn. Still don't see what's so pointless.

Edited by simplythebest

How busy your life is or not is irrelevant to our internet forum debate.:lol:

I'm not closed-minded and I think we can all be stubborn. Still don't see what's so pointless.

Personally I wish people just wouldn't respond to posts if they have a problem with the subject unless they actually debate the point rather than just saying someone is wrong because its not of their opinion. Gersnet has always prided itself on debate with respecting others opinions.

Rather than moaning about a topic / post just leave it blank and if its as bad as people make out then the amount of replies in the thread will say more than any individual reply.