Requisition Of General Meeting - Paul Murray wants in

They wouldn't put forward a resolution for the appointment of Paul Murray and Frank Blin as directors if Paul Murray was unable to take the position.

That point is grasping at straws personally. Next they'll be saying Ashley hasn't signed up to McColl's signatories because he believed in Green's vision of utopia.

That point is grasping at straws personally. Next they'll be saying Ashley hasn't signed up to McColl's signatories because he believed in Green's vision of utopia.
So I was imagining that point being suggested last year?

By all means say it's wrong but I don't see the need for the subtle insults.

So I was imagining that point being suggested last year?

I wasn't dude, it never crossed my mind and as far as I know he's been given clean bill of health by the corrupt and disgusting SFA (got to get that in there).

Honestly? the clinging onto PM's an SDM man is a sad reflection of our support. Not a fan but over Green and Imran I'd bite your hand off. Personal choice of course:)

I wasn't dude, it never crossed my mind and as far as I know he's been given clean bill of health by the corrupt and disgusting SFA (got to get that in there).

Honestly? the clinging onto PM's an SDM man is a sad reflection of our support. Not a fan but over Green and Imran I'd bite your hand off. Personal choice of course:)

To be honest his time on the board under David Murray is not my main reason for disliking him. The failed takeover bid during admin and the subsequent resentment and bitterness over losing out is my problem, he had his chance and I don't see why he should get another. You'd have him over Green and Ahmad fine but only one group properly stepped up and rescued our club.

To be honest his time on the board under David Murray is not my main reason for disliking him. The failed takeover bid during admin and the subsequent resentment and bitterness over losing out is my problem, he had his chance and I don't see why he should get another. You'd have him over Green and Ahmad fine but only one group properly stepped up and rescued our club.

Therein lies the problem, bidders did but it was never accepted. bids were always on the table.

This debate is immaterial dude, but Green never saved Rangers. his consortium were shitting themselves until Ally said buy STs. Cue thousands lining up to buy.

Therein lies the problem, bidders did but it was never accepted. bids were always on the table.

This debate is immaterial dude, but Green never saved Rangers. his consortium were shitting themselves until Ally said buy STs. Cue thousands lining up to buy.

I disagree with everything you say there but as you've indicated the debate over last year is something of a groundhog day.

I disagree with everything you say there but as you've indicated the debate over last year is something of a groundhog day.

No worries, but can i ask: would we have sold so many STs had Ally stayed quiet on selling STs?

No worries, but can i ask: would we have sold so many STs had Ally stayed quiet on selling STs?

Related to that too, you have to wonder what would happen with STs if McColl's side of this new boardroom battle win the fight and McColl takes control of the club. What if McColl bought out Green & co and kicked them out of dodge? ST numbers would probably rise, but would it be significantly or hardly noticeable now that we're already up around 34k?

Well, I remember that time well I think and some people, from my own memory, are a bit generous with the effect of Ally's words. Once our license was sorted we quickly sold out for the game away to Brechin and the queues for ST's began, we'd already signed Ian Black and got Andy Little a new contract. Then i think Ally came out about a week or so later during which the big lines at the ticket office were already well under way.

Now I don't doubt Ally's words will have made the minds up of some doubters but I do think in majority our support where relieved to see us playing football again and were ready to jump aboard for the new adventure in the lower leagues. Numbers possibly would have been slightly less but but not significantly imo.

It's something of a speculative point either way though.