Requisition Of General Meeting - Paul Murray wants in

Directors of companies don't need to be shareholders in them. You understand what a board of directors do right? It's not about getting the largest shareholders or the richest individuals around a table, it's about getting the most able people and having a balance of skills and talent. I've no idea if Blin has shares in Rangers, it's irrelevant frankly.

I'm well aware but most of our board lately do seem to have had shares, Walter Smith aside. Even our manager has some.

And i'm sure HMRC would have looked at our wonderful CL record and been swayed. :)

hardly the point. if you win millions creditors have to be weighed in. it is only sensible.

how much value creditors attach to it is up to them but you have to offer.

One led a group that bought the club out of admin/liquidation, one lead a group that failed to do so and spat the dummy out about it.

No... It bought the assets, not out of admin.

The other one never got a fair fight of it when the admin route was a no go. Green's group was given preferred status for their CVA plan which extended to the newco plan. Once CVA was ruled out all bids should have been reassessed IMHO.... Yet they weren't.

I've supported the club since Primary School, regularly go to games and I can look out for our best interests as I see them.

Speak to Chuck, seems he gets jobs that don't fit his CV too. You will be a match made in heaven

No... It bought the assets, not out of admin.

The other one never got a fair fight of it when the admin route was a no go. Green's group was given preferred status for their CVA plan which extended to the newco plan. Once CVA was ruled out all bids should have been reassessed IMHO.... Yet they weren't.

I disagree, the administrators were open to agreeing a newco deal with anyone, Kennedy even confirmed it i'm sure. TBK were insistent on going for a CVA or nothing.