E.L.Q...Maribor............H...D...1-1.

Out

Lge C...Falkirk............A...L...2-3.

Out

Sc Cup..Arbroath...........A...W...4-0.

Sc Cup..Dundee Utd.........H...L...0-2.

Out

2012-13

Rams C..Brechin City.......A...W...2-1.(AET)

Rams C..Falkirk............A...W...1-0.

Rams C..Queen of South.....H...D...2-2.(lost on pens)

Out

Lge C...East Fife..........H...W...4-0.

Lge C...Falkirk............H...W...3-0.

Lge C...Motherwell.........H...W...2-0.

Lge C...Inverness C.T......H...L...0-3.

Out

Sc Cup..Forres Mechanics...A...W...1-0.

Sc Cup..Alloa Athletic.....H...W...7-0.

Sc Cup..Elgin City.........H...W...3-0.

Sc Cup..Dundee Utd.........A...L...0-3.

Out

2013-14

Rams C..Albion Rovers......A...W...4-0.

Still in

Lge C...Forfar Athletic....A...L...1-2.(AET)

Out

So 10 wins, 3 draws & 7 losses? Is that right?

I can just see Green, Stockbridge and Mather furiously deliberating if sacking Ally will make them more popular or less popular, whilst P Murray, McColl and co are secretly praying they do sack him so they won't have too.

I still love Ally, I hope this isn't the end.

Love him? I worship him and always will. He once touched my shoulder in a Blockbuster (it was actually MacVid in those days) and said 'excuse me mate' and I nearly died. I did get to repay him once in a Bridge of Weir supermarket by clearing away lesser mortals while he did his messages: I only just stopped short of throwing rose petals in his path as he choose his carrots.

But these results are absolutely appalling. He's the manager. These two conditions usually lead to one conclusion, mate.

Love him? I worship him and always will. He once touched my shoulder in a Blockbuster (it was actually MacVid in those days) and said 'excuse me mate' and I nearly died. I did get to repay him once in a Bridge of Weir supermarket by clearing away lesser mortals while he did his messages: I only just stopped short of throwing rose petals in his path as he choose his carrots.

But these results are absolutely appalling. He's the manager. These two conditions usually lead to one conclusion, mate.

I think, because it's Ally, we give him until the turn of the year, once he's had the chance to play his new players. But, I also think that's my heart speaking, not my head.

I think, because it's Ally, we give him until the turn of the year, once he's had the chance to play his new players. But, I also think that's my heart speaking, not my head.

I don't think it's all about football, if it was he should be gone.

In a fucking horrible mood right now but thankfully AMMS and Andy have made me laugh with their posts earlier.

Thank God for this website. Anywhere else would see me in the jail tonight I think...

Tomorrow's Gersnet Sunday Sermon should be interesting...

The thing is, when the new 8 are introduced we will walk the league, does that mean he is a good manager? No it doesn't. A man who needs to outspend his opponents so much just to win against them is not a good football manager. We will be found out at a higher level, no doubt. The new 8 will merely paper over the cracks we have at Rangers, it won't be doing us any favours long term.

I think the biggest thing is some people including myself are not surprised with the result. It shows these results aren't a 1 off as we had a number of them last season. The odd disastrous result is acceptable so long as its a one-off but after a full pre-season this team should have be more than capable of progressing into the next round.

So much talk for a possible OF cup draw this season, we are helping that not to be possible. We'll be out of both cups by the time the SPL sides enter.