Boris Pandza Deal Off ??

There seems to be no planning where spending money is concerned.

Completely disagree, sure we have bought a few players to do a job in the lower divisions in the short term (Smith, Daly and Foster) - however I have been impressed with the signings of:

Bell

Law

Peralta

Mohsni

Clark

All of the players listed above have a decent pedigree or potential and a possible resale value.

Completely disagree, sure we have bought a few players to do a job in the lower divisions in the short term (Smith, Daly and Foster) - however I have been impressed with the signings of:

Bell

Law

Peralta

Mohsni

Clark

All of the players listed above have a decent pedigree or potential and a possible resale value.

Wouldn't argue with buying these it's the giving of contracts to players like Foster, Smith, Cole and keeping others like Perry, Hutton and Crawford. The likes of Crawford and Hutton and other youngsters might have a future, but what chance will they have when we buy players in their position.

If we planned anything we wouldn't end up with multiple central midfielders and no-one to play wide.

The "problem" with getting players off the wage bill is that a) they have to agree to go, and even more so b) someone must be willing to take them on. I for one would assume that the Greek might be willing to go back to Greece, while Hegarty, Crawford and Perry might be willing to get a six-month loan for regular football. As I noted before, it is perhaps Perry's and Hutton's "luck" that they got injured at a time when we were probably looking to loan them out or even sell them.