Leggat - MATHER! THE TRUTH!

Maybe that's why he's pointing the finger at Bill McMurdo; just to sort of say "look, he get's it catastrophically wrong too!" ?? :)

Aye they've both repeatedly made arses of themselves and in all probability will continue to do so.

Not sure what Leggo and McMurdo are trying to achieve but no-one wins out of all this embarrassing nonsense.

Desperately trying to pump some helium into a couple of ego balloons that have been popped a few times recently.

Desperately trying to pump some helium into a couple of ego balloons that have been popped a few times recently.

Possibly.

FWIW, I do think both are trying to help but clearly being on opposite sides of most debates means they're now concentrating more on each other rather than the subject matter. A bit like what seems to have happened with some forums and fan groups.

That's completely counter-productive and I'm really not sure what mileage anyone is getting out of it.

A says Mather is earning X.

B says Mather is earning Y.

Until we either see the accounts (or take Forlanssister's advice and consult the club for staff wages) then we have no way of knowing as I don't particularly believe either blogger. And I'm not likely to believe them more as long as they continue to slag each other (and other fans) off.

Guest Chelios

Does anyone know what sparked off the spat between the two ?

I think it must be difficult to come out with fresh articles every few days so they've resorted to turning their blogs into a soap opera.

I personally don't take much of what bloggers have to say with anything more than a pinch of salt... Egos are at play with them trying to be Flash Gordon.

And as Frankie said these people are excelling in dividing The Rangers family.

Does anyone know what sparked off the spat between the two ?

I think it must be difficult to come out with fresh articles every few days so they've resorted to turning their blogs into a soap opera.

I personally don't take much of what bloggers have to say with anything more than a pinch of salt... Egos are at play with them trying to be Flash Gordon.

And as Frankie said these people are excelling in dividing The Rangers family.

Essentially they're on different sides of the fence as to who should be running the club. Leggo clearly changes his mind while Bill, to his credit (or perhaps not), maintains that Green and Ahmad are not the devil incarnate.

They're entitled to their opinion just like anyone else but I think their credibility would be helped if they avoided the rumour-mongering and moaning about each other.

We all get titbits about this, that and the other but personally speaking as a 'blogger' (a generic term I don't really like FWIW) there's often an important judgement call whether or not to share some info publicly. By and large I don't think it's worthwhile as my ten years writing in the RFC community have shown me things tend to change quite often and so do opinions.