Your all time XI

I remember Stevens being an excellent right back but was frustratingly injured a hell of a lot. We don't have much competition for that spot except perhaps Gattuso, who was unhappy playing there.

Of course if we go back far enough, Sandy Jardine was a legend.

I remember Laudrup linking up with Cleland very often, in fact I used to think that Walter had told Cleland, "If in doubt, pass to Laudrup."

Cleland was mostly a right, wing back (although sometimes played on the left when required) and so I therefore remember Laudrup playing mostly on the right - although he did have a free role and was generally somewhere behind the two strikers.

My memory is that it was generally on the right of midfield in a 5-3-2 formation as Albertz was an obvious choice for the left with someone like Ian Ferguson in the middle.

Sometimes he was picked as the second striker, especially with Gascoigne in the team.

All time XI's featuring the greatest players in Rangers history...and Cleland is mentioned :laugh::thup: