BHEASTS Half Time Entertainment!

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow 2h

The Wolfe Tones, who have made pro-IRA music videos inside Celtic Park, will play at HT in the next Celtic match at Cork on Sunday.

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow 2h

If Celtic allow their fans to be entertained by bands with albums like 'Rifles of the IRA' it makes a mockery of zero tolerance initiatives.

Trouble in stands at Brentford

From Brentford Fan Forums

Ambrose_1889

Feel a bit let down. Sounds like BFC have allowed Celtic fans onto the pitch, just like they did with Portsmouth. Coupled with giving them Griffin Park, letting them have their 'pyro parties' which BFC fans have been thrown out for in the past and playing YNWA before kick-off, it's been a bit of a farce really.

Glad I stayed away and didn't pay £25 to see Celtic reserves. Hope this is never allowed to happen again but we said that after Portsmouth. Let down

Originally Posted by Savagebee View Post

Never seen so many drunk so called football supporters in my life.

Wanderer Paul

I hope Brentford FC never invite this lot back again. Football wise, a good game and a good workout, better than Staines etc

Supporters wise, they can piss right off, never ever sell out your home ground to scum.

For what it cost, and having to get 9000 to break even, it didn't work

WARFIELD BEE

Sounds like a shed load of trouble and a substantial loss to boot, just whose idea was this he should be sacked

Obviously would have been nice to get a win or a draw but by the sounds of it, we played well and have to consider who we were up against.

JamestheBee

Shame the Celtic supporters are behaving as many on GPG expected... an absolute disgrace to their club.

HitchinBee

Might have seemed like a good idea at the time but the whole thing turned out to have been a mistake. No big money maker. Not much of a match. Possible injuries. Lots of disgruntled Bees supporters. And let's hope their lot don't screw up our image while they rampage their way home, just as we have the planning application in.

Brentford forum

I'm just back & struggling to contain the anger at what went on today. Our visitors sang songs celebrating the murder of drummer Lee Rigby, fights were provoked from early AM, balaclavas were worn, Provo flags and IRA chants continued throughout the game, multiple pitch invasions and finally Bees fans forced to take protection into their own hands thanks to the useless stewards and police. Celtic fans tried to smash the Brook rd goal and set off the sprinklers. I have seen harder firms than this lot over the years but never such a mass of prehistoric knuckle dragging sub humans with so little respect for others.

Bees fans should take credit for their restraint and for not aping this tribe of morons intent on causing grief. That said the highlight of the day was seeing a bees fan chase one of these clowns back to the way end when he invaded the pitch making sectarian gestures after their 1st goal - 100 metres in under 10 seconds!

BFC need to hold their hands up and apologise to fans for this own goal of a game.

Oh and a match took place, Celtic reserves vs a fairly weak Bees side (particularly 2nd half) we played pretty well considering - Harlee has a bad knock. Crowd was 8500 - my guess about 6000 Celtic.

Celtic FC your fans were a disgrace today, BFC must seek compensation!

Read more: http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.c...#ixzz2ZcJCGeVW

from FF

Even septic fans say the singing happened.

From the brentford forum too...

I registered here because I feel I have to apologise for the Celtic support today, I was at the game and was totally disgusted at the constant IRA chanting, sectarian chanting and worst of all, the so called fans celebrating Lee Rigby's murder.

Whatever fans believe in a political sense, they should still show respect to someone who was willing to give his life to defend us.

Credit to Brentford fans, most other supports wouldn't have shown as much restraint as you did, all it would have taken is one spark and there could have been a riot the way some fans were today.

Not all our fans are knuckle dragging idiots but a percentage is and unfortunately that percentage is the loudest and they drag many other fans down to their level.

I'm utterly ashamed to be a Celtic fan today, so many of us let ourselves and the club we support down.

Read more: http://www.brentford.vitalfootball.c...#ixzz2ZcWyDrUv