Kyle Hutton On His Fitness

By then he's 24. E.g., Lee Wallace is 25 now. Hutton missed his best chance to impress last season. Now he has competition from not obnl Macleod and Black, but also Law and Peralta.

I agree, he's very unlikely to have a breakthrough but let's give him a chance. He might just have a good year now.

One player i wanted us to get rid of this summer but i believe he has been working hard and i believe he is feeling good after the hard work our lads have put in so far so i think he deserves one more chance, a clean slate as it were, like everyone else.

By then he's 24. E.g., Lee Wallace is 25 now. Hutton missed his best chance to impress last season. Now he has competition from not obnl Macleod and Black, but also Law and Peralta.

Why are the excuses dragged up for Ally not good enough for Hutton too? If anything, Huttons job was made even harder by some of the criticisms aimed at the manager.

I agree, he's very unlikely to have a breakthrough but let's give him a chance. He might just have a good year now.

I'd be delighted if Hutton proved us all wrong but just can't see it. Last season was his missed opportunity IMO.

Kyle's namesake Alan was pretty average until he was 24 or so. I always thought there was a player in there but Kyle didn't show it at all last season, everyone can agree on that. He has the required build and athleticism, similar to Alan, that could allow him to become a seriuos midfielder, here's hoping he shuts us all up. Would probably need a good coach right enough ...