Bristol City v Rangers - Brief Highlights

After what we all watched last season I'm certain we will see far better performances this season,although that's not much of an improvement!,nah!, seriously I'm looking forward to this season and I am expecting much better and believe we are now on the way back.

I'm the same mate, got big expectations, just trying to keep the lid on it

After what we all watched last season I'm certain we will see far better performances this season,although that's not much of an improvement!,nah!, seriously I'm looking forward to this season and I am expecting much better and believe we are now on the way back.

me to mate i am very hopeful.

Someone mentioned McLeod being in the Durrant mould.

I've watched his goal about 6 times and judging from that alone I cant argue with that

I know it's only 1 goal, but he shouted for that ball

It's always difficult to compare players,especially young up and coming players!,but if he can be half as good as Durrant then obviously the lad has an excellent future. We need to make sure we get the lad on a decent contract as if he is as good as what we hear then it's only a matter of time before an EPL side comes sniffing, we must make sure if that happens we get a proper deal from the sale.

Unbelievable that it is only 12-07-2013 and we have played 3 games yet when we played in Europe in Ally's first season we had just started training around this time. Who knows if we had won those Euro ties, we may have not went into liquidation and CW may still have been in charge. You never know.

Unbelievable that it is only 12-07-2013 and we have played 3 games yet when we played in Europe in Ally's first season we had just started training around this time. Who knows if we had won those Euro ties, we may have not went into liquidation and CW may still have been in charge. You never know.

One things for sure...

The day when we all forget about what happened to us, that day will come

fs said adam owen wanted us back 2 weeks earlier that year, quite a believable story in hindsight.

fs said adam owen wanted us back 2 weeks earlier that year, quite a believable story in hindsight.

All the Dutch teams playing in Europe started training 2 weeks earlier. Ally was still sitting in the Algarve soaking up the sun when we should have been training. Sorry 54 I can't forget that, for me it was not only bad management but foreseeable stupidity.

All the Dutch teams playing in Europe started training 2 weeks earlier. Ally was still sitting in the Algarve soaking up the sun when we should have been training. Sorry 54 I can't forget that, for me it was not only bad management but foreseeable stupidity.

Especially when you consider the odds of us playing a side already well into their season.

wonder why WS never pointed this out to Ally? or did he?