Kieran Prior - 'Dismay And Horror'- Boardroom Shake-Up

That is the only interesting bit I take from this news, apart from Bell not getting injured.

Prior should do better than talking to the Record, BTW.

Yet no criticsm for the much worse case of easdale talkung to tge scrote yesterday hmmm

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That is the only interesting bit I take from this news, apart from Bell not getting injured.

Prior should do better than talking to the Record, BTW.

Yes he should give his interviews as exclusives to the scrote at BBC as the Easdales do, hell he should even do it on a No 66 bus like they did.

Yet no criticsm for the much worse case of easdale talkung to tge scrote yesterday hmmm

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Matter of fact, I didn't know up to now. Have a look at NewsNow, no BBC stuff re Easdale. And I for one don't look at the BBC Sports pages since well over a years ... nor do we get the BBC (not to mention BBC Scotland) over here in Germany.

Matter of fact, I didn't know up to now. Have a look at NewsNow, no BBC stuff re Easdale. And I for one don't look at the BBC Sports pages since well over a years ... nor do we get the BBC (not to mention BBC Scotland) over here in Germany.

Someone from VB claimed Newsnow is run by a Celtic fan and certain stories were being blocked and censored by them.

Those which matter, i.e. Gersnet's, do ;)

They don't publish articles from a large section of the media. AFAIK the reason for this is due to a number of newspapers threatening them with legal action. They DO publish articles from all of our 'favourites' though, Britney, Funky, Irish and McGooblegiver all manage to get their regular attacks on our club promoted without fail. They also seem to have a habit of (uhm) accidentally posting articles on everything from MMPR to QPR on the Rangers feed not to mention bumping old articles on Rangers defeats.

I still use it though even if it does expose me to this sort of undesirable nonsense.